What's new

Wich similar characters would they still do?

Cruz

Banned
Wich characters that are similar to some that are already in or most likely gonna be in
would they still do in the game cause of the story or heavy fan request...

My list:
- Powergirl (Ed Boon just tweeted that she won the poll contest, now she's a female version of
Superman so that would make the basic fightning style a little different.)

- Black Adam (Similar magic powers to Shazam but uses them different cause his gods
are Egyptian and he likes to shoot magic straigth from his hands while Shazam would throw
them like Zeus and he's much faster and more technique in his basic fightning style cause
he was Martial Arts dude before he got the powers also if he has Isis powers he's a full god
and not demigod like Shazam anymore and that makes him 10x stronger.)

- Sinestro (Hal Jordans biggest enemy and the fact i believe he's gonna be in is cause DC/WB
requested the Hal Jordan version to hype up GL 2 movie and how to do that better then
also putting in the enemy for that movie and showing there relationship in Injustice...
There powers are as similar as Joker and Harley, they would create different constructs
cause the one is will and the other fear and if the weapons are different then they'll still
play different and if Hal is back the stay away character then Sinestro could be the
come and get some character.)

Cruz

Banned
This. as long as they didn't picked her for her boobs. also sinestro would be cool i think he could use pretty different constructs than hal jordan does
Yeah, i also like Sinestro for the game and i do like the idea of a Black Adam DLC with Kahndaq map.

Yeah, i also like Sinestro for the game and i do like the idea of a Black Adam DLC with Kahndaq map.
I would actually prefer black adam than shazam i think he is more badass. do you think they would do something like putting shazam as a main and black adam as an alternate costume? maybe with a different voice. and the same for green lantern

Cruz

Banned
I would actually prefer black adam than shazam i think he is more badass. do you think they would do something like putting shazam as a main and black adam as an alternate costume? maybe with a different voice. and the same for green lantern
If they have GL and Shazam in the PC then it's not that hard to start from there and make Sinestro and Black Adam still a little different and
with different voice acters and there own name... All three Powergirl, Sinestro and Black Adam are much wanted and on many wishlists
so they'll do them as DLC and still with different style.

If they have GL and Shazam in the PC then it's not that hard to start from there and make Sinestro and Black Adam still a little different and
with different voice acters and there own name... All three Powergirl, Sinestro and Black Adam are much wanted and on many wishlists
so they'll do them as DLC and still with different style.
doing them as dlc sounds good. btw i was referring to the other green lanterns. maybe just john stewart

another character i would like to see is tim drake as red robin or just dick grayson as robin. but i don't think tim is worthy enough to be a dlc. just an alternate costume for this game.

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
I wouldn't mind Powergirl, just please no Batwoman or Supergirl.
This ^

None of those please. To freaking taggy, and not cool at all.

I think Circe could be a nice twist for a decent story mode.
(I think this is how its spelled...)

This ^

None of those please. To freaking taggy, and not cool at all.

I think Circe could be a nice twist for a decent story mode.
(I think this is how its spelled...)
i agree. btw what does circe use when in combat? i just know she is a sorceress and a wonder woman villain

Runiix

i agree. btw what does circe use when in combat? i just know she is a sorceress and a wonder woman villain
She is her sister as far as i know? (im more into Marvel than DC tbh)
And i think she is only a wizard

She is her sister as far as i know? (im more into Marvel than DC tbh)
And i think she is only a wizard
i just looked and she could use teleportation, mind control, possibly necromancy, illusions, magical blast and shields and can transform people into animals and objects

Runiix

i just looked and she could use teleportation, mind control, possibly necromancy, illusions, magical blast and shields and can transform people into animals and objects
Theres a different super move right there :b

Runiix

lol yeah, maybe more for the victory pose because why would she turn them back to normal?
Well, why do fighters stop hitting when they are grabbing? Cage could deal out a thousand KO punches before kicking the opponent away :b

Runiix

Circe is a good idea, but not a similar character at all.
nah, its more to not have a super/bat girl.
would be a cool twist to story mode i think, and i think she could be a cool character overall.

Cruz

Banned
nah, its more to not have a super/bat girl.
would be a cool twist to story mode i think, and i think she could be a cool character overall.
If we have Powergirl as DLC we don't need Supergirl anymore and yes Circe is the best pick since Cheetah is almost the same as Catwoman.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Deathstroke and Redhood? I could see Batman using Deathstroke as a mercenary soldier for his team and Redhood being used by Superman as a guy with all the cards against Batman since he knows the man inside and out.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Deathstroke and Redhood? I could see Batman using Deathstroke as a mercenary soldier for his team and Redhood being used by Superman as a guy with all the cards against Batman since he knows the man inside and out.
That could work.

Just change Deathstrokes sword into a crowbar for Hood.

not hating on the character but i hope they don't put red hood in the game. we would have several people with guns if deathstroke makes it. and plenty of non-powered martial artist so what else would he bring to injustice?