What's new

Why You Lose in Fighting Games

Blade4693

VIVIVI
It's a really good video so far. I managed to get like 20 minutes in for now and I can appreciate how in depth he is trying to explain it. It's more or less stuff most experienced players already know, but I think this video would be really informative for people who are new but are really looking to get into fighting games and learn them.

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
i mostly lose because my opponents are better as they trained more or have better match up experience but i also lose to alot of noobs who try uppercut alot and spam, those are infuriating when the opponent button mashes and i try my best but i still lose

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
i mostly lose because my opponents are better as they trained more or have better match up experience but i also lose to alot of noobs who try uppercut alot and spam, those are infuriating when the opponent button mashes and i try my best but i still lose
oh my god there was someone in MK9 who mained sheeva and did nothing but spam her telestomp. he beat me like 2 or 3 games in a row and then quit and proceeded to spam the chat room with an some insult that was actually pretty funny i dont think i have ever wanted to destroy my controller so bad in my adult life

edit- "pull up your panties, im done fukking you" x10
lol i loved mk9

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
oh my god there was someone in MK9 who mained sheeva and did nothing but spam her telestomp. he beat me like 2 or 3 games in a row and then quit and proceeded to spam the chat room with an some insult that was actually pretty funny i dont think i have ever wanted to destroy my controller so bad in my adult life

edit- "pull up your panties, im done fukking you" x10
lol i loved mk9
Hmmm.... Telestopming Sheeva you said...
Was it this guy ?

-->