What's new

General/Other - Takeda Why Takeda is amazing ( 30-43% damage stuff )

The last combo has only done 40% damage because I missed the last hit.
I am completely new to MK and it will probably take months for me to get on a decent skill lvl because I am a slow learner and atm I am rly bad at this game.
But the day I saw NRS revealing this character I was sure that's gonna be my new main.
I am a former Guile, Blanka and Deathstroke player and trying to get into MKX.
I will try to contribute Takeda stuff over the next few months like I have done in the past for
Deathstroke in IGAU.
There is lot of cool stuff Takeda can do, but ppl will figure him out with time passing.
His light saber vers with those star wars sound effects is probably the best so far - I might be completely wrong though - there are some insane setups you can pull off, but the timing on those are rly strict.
When you juggle an opponent and right after ground teleport you can always neutral jump punch in order to extend his combo for better damage.
His B2 1 into EX spear doesn't rly full screen hit you, but it covers 80% of the screen.
His low spin kick ( solid combo starter ) covers 1/3 of the screen and oppnents are forced to block low from mid range vs Takeda or otherwise they will eat a full combo. But when you see the other player blocking low you can always jump and Ex meter spear from the air.
I might be wrong with some of the stuff said though since it would take quite some more time to figure out all the stuff properly. Thanks for reading.

Alioune has already posted some rly cool stuff here so kudos to him.

meanestrage

Co-Founder of Kick Punch Block!
Lmao that vid is too good. I found a 31% no meter combo with Takeda fook yuu.

Jump in lp fwd lp hp hp+hk cancel to db+lk(telepunch) neutral jump lp fwd jump lk into air db+lp

Hope that notation makes sense lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
HAHAHA, everyone is so salty because Takeda confuses the hell out of them, i feel like watching Ibuki fighting with the difference that she does that to you when she lands a hit, and Takeda do this all the time ahah.