What's new

Question - Mournful Why so many Quitalities against Kitana?

mattnin

Noob
I play a mournful zoner with decent backup b14 combo starters if my opponent gets close. In no way am I elite, but I'm pretty good especially at keeping my opponent away from me with glaive and shadow kick pressure.

The problem is so many people Quitality! I mean, I think it's funny, people never did this to my main, Blood God Kotal Kahn. These are the same people that put my Kotal through 50/50 mixup hell with their Erron Black's or their Scorpions doing the same crap over and over....

What happens when I win with Kotal, they'll quit at the end of the round and I'll see "game session not available", but when I'm winning with Kitana, mid round I'll see their head explode with a Quitality. Is Kitana hated that much?

E

Eldriken

If you're zoning with Mournful, people are probably looking at it like it's "spamming" and since you're unable to neutral duck her glaives, they probably get hit by it all day or get chipped out due to it. You get more people to quit if they feel you're "spamming".

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Zoning= spamming in the scrub's book. You think Kitana gets a lot of rage quits? Try "spamming" tele-flurry with Balanced Kenshi lol.

DavS13

Noob
I've gotten hate mail for spamming fireballs with shang tsung in mk9, its literally the only special he has besides soul steal lol. Skrubs will complain about anything.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
This isn't just mournful specific. I had at least 4 quitalities with kitana the other day and was playing with no variation even.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Zoning is spamming, but spamming is not zoning.
Spamming by definition is repeating something over and over again. Adding brain and space control to this, it becomes with a purpose, and transforms to Zoning.

Since spamming doesn't reffer to the process being braindead or not:
IT'S STILL SPAMMING.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
Zoning is spamming, but spamming is not zoning.
Spamming by definition is repeating something over and over again. Adding brain and space control to this, it becomes with a purpose, and transforms to Zoning.

Since spamming doesn't reffer to the process being braindead or not:
IT'S STILL SPAMMING.
id spam d3 if people weren't smart enough to get around it

same difference

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Jumpback glaive and then glow kick=annoying as f***. And ita safe and dumb.
Edit: i kno kick is safe. Air glaive says it isnt but online its safe.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
i used to do the same thing when i was new to this game. after a while i learned folks who play 'keep away' and always fire projectiles are doing what they need to win at any cost.

so, i learned to be patient and rush in when the time was right. i had one player who kept losing to me, so he would pick up jacqui's full auto, shinnok or predators hish-qu-ten and repeatedly fire projectiles. i would just wait for the right moment and rush in and beat him down. he lost each time and would rage quit. i have it all on video. makes for good memories :p

just keep doing you, don't mind if they quit.

TamedLizard

Buff George
I get more Quitalities against my Shinnok with his Imposter vortex lol. Especially against Scorps, Kotals, Ermacs, and even Kitanas. But I have gotten a few with Kitana.

Feels good. I record them ALL.