What's new

Why only 4 moves? Also why no mk2 klassic?

TLP

Noob
Why did they give Mileena such few special moves compared to the rest of the cast? Also why didn't they give her her mk 2 costume? lol I love that one..

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Amount of special moves doesn't really equate to how good any character is. But I do agree in that it would be cool if Mileena had 1 or 2 more specials moves still she's fun to play and all her special moves have uses. Many characters with more a lot of them have little use.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
She has had 3 special moves since: Mk2 up until now where another was given. So, 4 is better than 3. And Sub-Zero has 4 as well, one of then being useless so. Count your chickens again.

Sasuga

Noob
Also, you can think of her overhead as a new special move. The input is a lot simpler than other moves too. It's a great tool.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Sub-zero only has 4 special moves and so does scorpion (if you take away the air grab.) Those are both excellent characters. Mileena is also a great character. Number of special moves does not really matter.

Mileena is my mine and she deffinatly doesn't need anymore special attacks, look at her ball roll, extremely punisheble but don't spam it and it will get you a 30%+ combo.
Her teleport when + sais are a good combination because it makes the teleport safer, and if it hits also damage. her neckbite after a combo leaves people standing, so they can't do wakeup attacks. extremely nice.

cyke_out

Noob
Not every characters needs a new move in a new game, look at Guile, he's had the same 2 moves for the past 20 years.

I just wished NRS knew this with Kung's low hat.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Kabal has the same amount of special moves, and 1 less default chain combo (6), and, he kick ass as character, ask Michaelangelo and Online Tony .........

Anyway, since Mileena is my main and I love that bitch, yep, Mileena could have at least one more special move, they could release her MK2 costume, and, hehe, hate me for this, but, I would like to see her being patched and having Roll Ball blockable only low, but, I think people automatically could outcry and call her "OP"

cyke_out

Noob
Yeah, sure make her roll hit low, and her teleport kick be an overhead. and neck bite be unblockable, along with every other commad throw in the game except for Kano, Jax and Sheeva. Nerf every character but the one I'm using at the moment!

lol.. I main mileena and I don't even think her ball should hit low. That would make her ri-god damn-diculous. You already have b3 into roll for a 30% BnB that starts with a low hit. She doesn't need a low normal starter, an overhead starter, and another low special starter with fater frames than the B3 that can also be done as a wakeup. Not to mention if your B3 gets blocked in this combo: B3, roll, U4, B1, 4, dash 1, 1, 2, bite, enhancing theball makes it unblockable if you start the b3 close enough.

You already have a low starter. You don't need another one.