What's new

Why on earth...

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Everytime i browse TYM, there is a member downplaying superman?
Asking which characters are top (damn where the hell was he?)
Firing shots to other member about statements that have been settle since characters have patched?
Reviving posts from Day 1 game, to start silly arguments.
Searching for characters to nerf something because there is nothing better to do at some point of the game lisfpan?

WTF is going on?

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
OP it's literally that one nigga Maximus who just popped up to troll the whole community, and the funny thing is people actually reply to his shit like he's a serious guy. It's hilarious, his trolling is master level and threads like these prove it. There are some really funny characters on this site(him included), I like tym

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
Although that idiot Maximus is a large offender, there are many others just being plain stupid and not bothering to read anything relevant to what they want to post.

Nonameformedude

That Yung Big Body
Stay positive.
This is what I'm talking about, tym has the funniest characters. The voice clip is what got me, I expected a blow up and ended up just playing the two seconds of "stay positive" over like five times just laughing. The whole dog picture quarrel in this thread(doombz in general man), this site is full of sitcom worthy interaction XD