What's new

Why Is My Life So Cruel..

Blade4693

VIVIVI
You aren't alone. I won't get into whether you are being genuine or not but as somebody who often feels similar to you being pessimistic, nihilistic and just down right depressed I feel you. Idk what is going on in your life but if you can cut out any emotional vampires in your life. I know that is easier said than done but if you can do it. You will feel better.

Also even if they aren't real life friends make some here if you can. Having somebody to talk to whether they are in your living room or across the world on a Ps4 will help. Just having one person can make a huge difference.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I’m not really meaning to offer advice, maybe just encouragement cause I’m the same exact age as the OP. I think life is supposed to suck right now to give us goals and aspirations, stress can kill you or it can make you stronger

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I will never understand why people who are “suicidal” come on to a forum to get help. A forum ffs, a place where people definitely don’t give a shit or know who you are personally (most of the time). Yet here you are.

If you REALLY are going thru all of this, stay off the forums and get help ASAP. The answers you have already got and will receive will just make you even more upset and push you to the edge even more. I HIGHLY suggest you get someone to talk to who you trust. Get a hobby. Do something to get your mind off it.

However, this isn’t the first time I’ve seen you do this, and this whole thing does sound like attention seeking. So if this is a troll, please realize karma is a huge bitch and I suggest you read “The boy who cried wolf”.

Everyone stfu. The people on tym are too inferior to understand the meta of the last 3 nrs games but are experts on quality of life advice.

You’re fat, sweaty, pathetic, egotistical nerds and nobody cares what you have to say about this attention grabbing post. This is not the place. I’m tired of seeing this discussion hit the front page.
Lol. The irony in calling people egotistical, pathetic nerds right after trashing us for not understanding the "meta" of a video game is palpable. You probably fart into a cup too just so you can smell it after.

Not everyone on here hates their life. I actually really enjoy mine. I have a job that I love, a great wife and do a lot of other things outside of gaming that keep me busy. It doesn't matter how or where someone reaches out for help. If a single piece of advice or encouragement can make it through to that person then it was worth it.

That being said... I've noticed OP only responds to the negative replies. Gotta cut that shit out. If you're truly suffering from mental illness, there's been some good advice on here from people with experience. But again, we're just random people on a forum. Go and get proper help. BUT if youre only focused on the negatively and pessimism and focus your attention on those people to flame, you're only hurting yourself. Negativity breeds negativity.

Also .. I wanted to reply so that this moves up to DubiousShenron front page again :DOGE

shaolinskywalker

White Lotus Society
"there was never a dawn without night"

life is tough. but you're tougher.

Depression sucks, the way I beat it was, I pushed myself socially, I looked to a higher power, I started working out, and started pursuing my dreams. People like us are given a gift and a curse. The curse: Self-depreciation, constant resentment. The gift: The desire to constantly be better than what we are now. You must learn to turn into the gift it can be. Always be happy, but never be content is what I always say. From the musical Next to Normal, I say: You don't have to be happy at all, to be happy you're alive. Keep fighting, eventually everything changes. This is all coming from somebody who has struggled from seasonal depression since birth basically XD

It Gets Better.

You get Better from this storm.

God is with you.

There is war before peace.
There is suffering before justice.
There is no good without evil.
There is no life without death.
There is no humanity without flaw.
There is no happiness without pain.

S+ Main

Noob
You must never give in to despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
Do you have a close friend or relative you can talk to? Maybe a therapist?
Unfortunately no, my parents aren't supportive of that because their morals and values are different than mine. They remain being in their strict religion while I am in no part of it any more. My therapist? I talked to her more than once and I guess sometimes she was helpful but last time we talked it wasnt good at all. Close friends or relatives no because I have none. In real life im alone pretty much and I've had a bad past with my older brother. We don't even talk to each other anymore. So here I am hanging in my room the door shut..

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
You could always try a different therapist. I've definitely had my share of bad therapists.... but I've also have amazing therapists too. The good ones can be very rewarding. Whatever you decide, hang in there!

Might-Taro 19

by each death, we learn more..
You could always try a different therapist. I've definitely had my share of bad therapists.... but I've also have amazing therapists too. The good ones can be very rewarding. Whatever you decide, hang in there!
I been going by a therapist that works in my high school department. My parents are unwilling to get me with a personal therapist. Maybe in the future though. When I somehow get job and make enough money.. for now i'm financially locked because well we share a family insurance and if I make more than the amount I can make we lose our important free dentist, emergency, all of that stuff.. and my dad has already made it clear on how concerned he is about losing it.

Now that's not to say I never worked. One time during the summer I worked with my dad and made I would say almost a thousand in total. At the same time I really hated working with him. He was so commanding, talks too much on what to do and what not to do. He works at a restaurant and most of the food their makes me puke. I rather see a lot of nutrition and healthy food, but seeing all the junk and serving them to customers...I had no choice but to pretend that I was happy.

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Lol. The irony in calling people egotistical, pathetic nerds right after trashing us for not understanding the "meta" of a video game is palpable. You probably fart into a cup too just so you can smell it after.

Not everyone on here hates their life. I actually really enjoy mine. I have a job that I love, a great wife and do a lot of other things outside of gaming that keep me busy. It doesn't matter how or where someone reaches out for help. If a single piece of advice or encouragement can make it through to that person then it was worth it.

That being said... I've noticed OP only responds to the negative replies. Gotta cut that shit out. If you're truly suffering from mental illness, there's been some good advice on here from people with experience. But again, we're just random people on a forum. Go and get proper help. BUT if youre only focused on the negatively and pessimism and focus your attention on those people to flame, you're only hurting yourself. Negativity breeds negativity.

Also .. I wanted to reply so that this moves up to DubiousShenron front page again :DOGE
Oh the irony of you calling me egotistical and then offering up your “sacred advice”. If you didn’t notice the entire concept of this thread is ironic, so much so a child, such as yourself, could pick up on it and feel validated.

I..don't think you fully grasp the definition of irony?
For example, irony would be you bitching about this thread continuously moving up to the front page and then you yourself posting a reply and causing this thread to move up to the front of your page. Learning is fun :tonyt