What's new

Why is it that...

Goku

Noob
People get so crazy when the SF community hates on MK for no purpose? We(the MK COMMUNITY) knows how grand it is, why let them ruin your fun? And just because the SF community disses a fighting game or gives it no chance, does not mean it is bad/not a true fighting game. If the game has good/fun gameplay, at least decent graphics, with a variety of different modes to play, than it is a true fun fighting game. Who else agrees with me?

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
People need to start ignoring the haters in stream chats and such, if you give them attention then you're just encouraging them.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
people can mad when other people shit on something they love, just that simple really

mk gets looked down upon alot i think because off how "broken" previous game were,and some of them really were,all though fun as fuck,a game like mk triogly wasnt making many majors,mk9 is there 1st attempt at making a "evo" game and they fucking did all right by me anyway

id had people at tournys stand behind me a tournys while im playin and loudly talk about "how broken the game is" without acuatly knowing about the game,like personally i dont like sf,it bores me but i dont go up to the sf players with the attuide of "oh i dont play or like this so this is a bad game"

although with mk being a evo for 2nd year in row and thinks like mlg picking it up, mks future looks bright
and most importantly, like what you like, play what u want play and fuck the haters

Goku

Noob
people can mad when other people shit on something they love, just that simple really

mk gets looked down upon alot i think because off how "broken" previous game were,and some of them really were,all though fun as fuck,a game like mk triogly wasnt making many majors,mk9 is there 1st attempt at making a "evo" game and they fucking did all right by me anyway

id had people at tournys stand behind me a tournys while im playin and loudly talk about "how broken the game is" without acuatly knowing about the game,like personally i dont like sf,it bores me but i dont go up to the sf players with the attuide of "oh i dont play or like this so this is a bad game"

although with mk being a evo for 2nd year in row and thinks like mlg picking it up, mks future looks bright
and most importantly, like what you like, play what u want play and fuck the haters
IMO it does not matter to me if they game has super depth or what not. I am mostly an athlete so I play few games but MK is my favorite. As long as I have fun with the game, all haters can kiss my ass as they are truly missing out on a legit good fighting game.