What's new

Why is Bambooka a fraud? ELEAGUE.

I still don't get it. If Bambooka indeed asked a better player to play for him, why would Kingusha (that another guy) do it instead of just entering the event himself?

Is it some visa issues kind of crap again?
the event in question was qualification-only for those that won (or placed 2nd) in path to pro events.

the unexplained assumption is Kingusha didn't qualify for the event (either due to losses, or a lack of attempt).

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
the event in question was qualification-only for those that won (or placed 2nd) in path to pro events.

the unexplained assumption is Kingusha didn't qualify for the event (either due to losses, or a lack of attempt).
I'm pretty sure it's the latter. Which is one small thing that I don't get about the story.

I mean, an explanation exists and it was discussed, something about Kingusha's hatred of online events and him not willing to put his name (ugh) at stake in the whimsical environment of online play (which is supposed to explain why he would suddenly play in this under someone else's name). But I can't take it seriously.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
everything in the competitive meta of this game is On A Cob.

nothing is worth taking beyond all levels of seriously anymore.

except @ForeverKing , because he's the truth
I don't think anyone can be the truth in a community that has been dominated by a furry for like 5 years.

fyi: I'm kidding.

Last edited: