What's new

Why I'm anxious. :)

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Doing this shit on MAME, I'll be honest... I always hated the hassle and quite frankly didn't have time for the "hassle" either nor did I completely understand it... well, I am very anxious to finally use Ermac and see what I can do with Reptile.

I am also anxious to see how people take to this game now that they can also play it online!

This will also make tournament play on this game rise!

Hells yes. :)

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I've been playing nothing but Reptile, you'll enjoy him. His mixups are top notch and his mind games are fun. Dash punishes a lot of the other abused moves in the game too...IE Ermac's forcelift and Kung Lao's spin. People get mad about this online though instead of adapting, just a forewarning lol

Mickael

Noob
Doing this shit on MAME, I'll be honest... I always hated the hassle and quite frankly didn't have time for the "hassle" either nor did I completely understand it... well, I am very anxious to finally use Ermac and see what I can do with Reptile.

I am also anxious to see how people take to this game now that they can also play it online!

This will also make tournament play on this game rise!

Hells yes. :)
I don't follow. MK2 and UMK3 have been available for online play on the PS3 and the 360 respectively for years. ...?

NoDoubt

nasty
UMK3 got taken off the market early 2010 but people who have already owned it can still play online. Now with the re-release hopefully more players will join

MKK hanzo

I've been playing nothing but Reptile, you'll enjoy him. His mixups are top notch and his mind games are fun. Dash punishes a lot of the other abused moves in the game too...IE Ermac's forcelift and Kung Lao's spin. People get mad about this online though instead of adapting, just a forewarning lol
Uh? Are yoy talking MK9? Cause in UMK3 Reptile Dashes are ALWAYS blockable no matter what. Also Tlk slam and Kung lao Spin are not abusable in any way in UMk3... Just saying.

Flair

Joke
Uh? Are yoy talking MK9? Cause in UMK3 Reptile Dashes are ALWAYS blockable no matter what. Also Tlk slam and Kung lao Spin are not abusable in any way in UMk3... Just saying.
Not to be smarty pants or anything, but the TLK slam was used in his combos right? I mean I understand its not a good idea to whiff them cause they are so easily punished. But I saw road to evo last year and TLK slam was beast once the combo started.

NoDoubt

nasty
Not to be smarty pants or anything, but the TLK slam was used in his combos right? I mean I understand its not a good idea to whiff them cause they are so easily punished. But I saw road to evo last year and TLK slam was beast once the combo started.
yea it leads into a big damaging combo but its not abusable because its so punishable. Im sure you can abuse it with casual players tho but against high level players, u cant abuse hardly any move.