What's new

Why I didn't get to compete at NEC

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
That's why I say don't eliminate door registrations completely, but have a difinitive cut-off time to give people incentive to pre-reg so that people will know even if they are at the venue in line they may not get in if they leave it too late. I firmly believe that this is the reason why, in spite of the fact that MLG had huge payouts, they had some of the lowest numbers.
NEC had highest #s cause theres 30-40 people in area who NEVER travel outside PA/NYC area

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
So guys I'm a little disappointed in my performance, but I still had a good time. I played at 10am so I was half asleep, but so were my opponents so I don't know what would've gone down if I played Saturday night. Game 1- Chrispy Cream. He's a great reptile I beat him 2-1. Then I had TheTetraSpirit who is the best baraka by far and he beat me 2-0. I'm telling you he's super underrated. Then I had Dancock and that was the closest set of my life. I somehow won 2-1 though. It came down to me having 2% life with my tournament life on the line yet I somehow clutched it out. Then I had this Cage Crosstalk who I should've beat as I know cage so well from soapbox. I just got over confident in myself and played awfully as he turned out to be really good. I need to play some other cages now as soapbox was my only matchup experience so I need more now. I really should've won that but I didn't so whatever. If I won I would've had to play riu48 anyway who plays sonya who destroys quan, so I probably would've lost anyway.

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
So guys I'm a little disappointed in my performance, but I still had a good time. I played at 10am so I was half asleep, but so were my opponents so I don't know what would've gone down if I played Saturday night. Game 1- Chrispy Cream. He's a great reptile I beat him 2-1. Then I had TheTetraSpirit who is the best baraka by far and he beat me 2-0. I'm telling you he's super underrated. Then I had Dancock and that was the closest set of my life. I somehow won 2-1 though. It came down to me having 2% life with my tournament life on the line yet I somehow clutched it out. Then I had this Cage Crosstalk who I should've beat as I know cage so well from soapbox. I just got over confident in myself and played awfully as he turned out to be really good. I need to play some other cages now as soapbox was my only matchup experience so I need more now. I really should've won that but I didn't so whatever. If I won I would've had to play riu48 anyway who plays sonya who destroys quan, so I probably would've lost anyway.
What I hear is that crosstalk is a pretty solid cage, and TheTetraSpirit and DanCock are both great players. LOL so you are saying im not good enough matchup experience? Damn shots fired. I will start changing it up a little bit, I use a very strict set of tools with cage that complement what I want to do with the character, but i will use some other stuff that is also effective. We gotta work on your nerves though man, you can't crack like that. Good shit regardless.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
What I hear is that crosstalk is a pretty solid cage, and TheTetraSpirit and DanCock are both great players. LOL so you are saying im not good enough matchup experience? Damn shots fired. I will start changing it up a little bit, I use a very strict set of tools with cage that complement what I want to do with the character, but i will use some other stuff that is also effective. We gotta work on your nerves though man, you can't crack like that. Good shit regardless.
Its not that your not good matchup experience, but I need that just one person with a character for matchup experience.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
i still dont know what 16bits issue is that was so important that it had to hold up the whole tournament...anyone?

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
dude i wanna play you too haha i feel like everytime i play you i learn something about kenshi i didnt even know existed haha but NEC was fun i wish you could have been there but you know stuff happens
we DEFINITELY will hit the online gym lol