What's new

Why everyone ragequits?

When i put down some bombs to let him stop turtling and after the bombs i throw a net and than i do a 45%+ combo. they Ragequit and send me a hatemail like stop spamming stupid kid and stuff. but they are turtling so i am taking advantage of that with my bombs.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
I thought you mained smoke/sub-zero/ermac/johnny cage

Maybe it is you rage quitting?

Crathen

Death is my business
I think i played ya earlier today , anyway....

When i put down some bombs to let him stop turtling and after the bombs i throw a net and than i do a 45%+ combo. they Ragequit and send me a hatemail like stop spamming stupid kid and stuff. but they are turtling so i am taking advantage of that with my bombs.
Tip: Stop caring about online

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Because people feel like it isn't fair when you don't sit there and get hit by their own stuff. As a Kitana player, I can rarely win on ranked without my opponent rage quitting. I recently played a Sonya who did nothing but attempt to outzone me (which failed) and would only do d3/4 when I came in close. After the ragequit I got a message saying "I don't play with spammers", to which I replied "sorry for not stopping to eat your attacks". I then got more messages from this person claiming that he is on such a higher level than me.

PunisherAlive, just sit back and laugh at them, and remember to enjoy the knowledge that you're the better player.

Crathen

Death is my business
Not to bash anyone , but why do you even care a bad player ( especially online ) ragequitting on you?

Sentry_Gun

Target Acquired
When someone rage quits on me I just send them a message like "Lol :)" and that really gets there blood boiling and they send so much hate mail, just ignore them, don't let rage quitters get to you,

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
When someone ragequits on me I usually send one the following:
Hahaha, pussy ragequitter
Pussy
Its official, you suck.

If someone ragequits on me I don't even care, I just laugh about it and then move on. I'm not gonna waste my time sending a message to some scrub who is afraid to lose at a video game.

Crathen

Death is my business
^ that's the kind of attitude i dislike about online only players , that's not gonna get you any respect from good players nor make the community better , when i beat someone and they rematch enough times i usually give em tip on what they are doing wrong , most of them hatemails anyway but i've found a few that actually thanks me and get better with time and that's good bcuz more good players more good matchup experience ( take it with a bit of salt , this is always online afterall )

This is the limit!
Round 1 starts oppenent jumps in the air i do airgrab. throw one bomb one net, net catches him, i've got 2 bar cause i did first hit.
i did 52% combo and when the combo is over he immidiatly ragequits. immidiatly!!

What? Why do you dislike somebody not BMing a person that ragequit? He's being extremely manner and just moving on, that's how you should play. Be positive or be nothing at all. It's not productive to tell somebody who's worse than you how shitty they are for quitting. Good players should not respect shit talking assholes, nobody should respect them. It destroys any sense of community, essentially.