What's new

why everyone needs to start enforcing the ban on the Street stage along with kratos'

Tw1sted

Noob
darksydephil just uploaded a skarlet tutorial video on youtube and it repeatedly shows the slowdown the stage creates with all the detail and stuff going on.

Red

Noob
i agree with this...

but along with this... I really think the earthquake shaking stage thats like in a cathedral type bulding needs to be banned... not sure why they made it.. but it scares me everytime i play it.. and really most definately screws with my head when im high

Sasuga

Noob
Ban it? Just have NRS fix it!

I've never noticed slowdown on the street stage. Maybe you can combat code the foreground objects off? It might make the stage a bit less heavy on te CPU... Maybe they just need to remove some objects or optimize the rendercode.

The Kratos stage is annoying but if they just remove the tremble all would be fine.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ban it? Just have NRS fix it!

I've never noticed slowdown on the street stage. Maybe you can combat code the foreground objects off? It might make the stage a bit less heavy on te CPU...

The Kratos stage is annoying but if they just remove the tremble all would be fine.
The Streets stage is banned because of the objects in the foreground.

and cant rely on Kombat Kodes to "fix" these issues (doesnt even work for "Chamber of the Flame")

REDBEARD

It's not an earthquake,it's Gaia from God of War 3.Haven't you played this game?

By the way,i find it very stylish and a real plus for the stage.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
If you guys look at my match vs Valle at Revelations Day 2, you can see it starts getting SUPER laggy. Laggy to the point that we couldn't even do combos.

So annoying.