What's new

why dont ppl like armageddon

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MEsoFLY said:
MKF:

if the gameplay is MUCH better than MKD than why are you not MUCH better than in MKD?

Come back and play man and all the hate will go away. all you have to do is play and don't do anything shady.

If you have to go say so on the mic.
I don't so anything shady unless it's with a pencil.. and I told you before I don't care if a few people hate me....that does not interest me.

And how exactly am I supposed to tell you something if my mic is busted?

No mic=no talk

And as for MKD vs. MKA, the fact that MKD has better defensive options for the player has nothing to do with how a player will play the game skillwise or not.....

MKD, I knew I was top 5 because only player I couldn't beat was B N R but came close, that's one of my best MK games that I play period (if not my best)

MK:A improved with 50/50's, plants and escape options however as you even know the online play is shit and that combined with the 33, AC makes the game broken in that sense(sadly)

I know I'm good in MKA also but not nearly as good as I was am in MKD...

MK:DA isn't online but wish it were, I was just as good in that game as I was in MKD.

Like I said in the other thread, this is how I rank myself 3D MK's if I had to

MK:D>MK:DA>MKA

Not saying MKA isn't any fun, but when it comes to competition it's a joke compared to the other MK games, players left after a few months killer b, lastnite, stretch, malone, alexie, myself a bit, nsobo, raidenwins etc.

Time to time you'll see malone playing it once in a while but the others don't play MKA anymore at all...