What's new

Why don't people use the EN Fireball Glitch?

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I have to wonder why.

Every other time an exploit has been found, all the top players use/used it. Examples:

• Cyrax Damage Resets
  • Sub Damage Reset
  • Kabal Block Infinite

So why don't Reptile players use the blocked EN Forceball glitch?

leek

Noob
What is the glitch anyways? I don't use reptile, but I did it on accident online at one point I think. My opponent randomly popped up into the air.

Kind of surprised that people don't use it though, yeah.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Basically if you make the opponent block an EN Forceball as it's charging, an invisible forceball just sort of sits on the screen like a landmine. It's REALLY good.

leek

Noob
Damn..I couldn't imagine how they could even fix that either, considering that the ball is active during it's charge..

They would have to add a timer to the window for the ball which might create issues with frame data on the recovery and screw up some combos.. or vice versa, make new combo opportunities or something you know? Sticky situation for sure.

That's sort of hard to make the opponent block it on charge though, isn't it? I can be wrong though considering I did it, and I didn't even know about it.. With the "landmine" property.. does the ball still take on it's ruleset of only 2 per combo or would resets come into play? Say you knew exactly where the ball is on screen, and you end your combo with slide. The opponent is knocked back onto his chest but as he's flying backwards, his "feet" hit the glitched ball. Free combo maybe? I think it needs some testing for sure..

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Because most people consider that if you use something that is broken to win matches your being cheap. It cost meter and does little damage. Thats just my opinion.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Because most people consider that if you use something that is broken to win matches your being cheap. It cost meter and does little damage. Thats just my opinion.
But I already gave examples of game breaking glitches that people use constantly in tournament play, so why not use this one?

EGP Wonder_Chef

You just make your opponent block an EN Forceball while it's still charging.

We need some pro reptiles in here to answer!

Sabin

Elder God
I've been doing it recently.
but not against every char, as you already know it's unsafe

ChrisG didn't use it cause he thought it was banned. I had to tell him otherwise. lol

kandehbar

The Gryphon
well i dont think the sub reset is glich at all. it least it costs a meter and does nothing game breaking