What's new

Question - Konjurer Why does this happen?

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
These "Why does this happen" threads should be a series. Also, from what I've seen, Konjurer needs all the damage he can get.
#heneedsit

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
These "Why does this happen" threads should be a series. Also, from what I've seen, Konjurer needs all the damage he can get.
#heneedsit
Well this isn't a good thing. The opponent can just hold down block and the combo will end.

Decay

King of the Bill
Working as intended. Face hugger and your launcher hit at same frame. When you repro this, and set your dummy to auto block, it can block between the reset. Its a mechanism to help prevent unblockable resets.

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
Working as intended. Face hugger and your launcher hit at same frame. When you repro this, and set your dummy to auto block, it can block between the reset. Its a mechanism to help prevent unblockable resets.
Yeah I knew it wasn't an unblockable reset as it could be blocked but I don't get why the hugger didn't just allow the combo to continue. It wouldn't have created a set up because they were already in a juggle state like everyother time the hugger hits an airborne opponent.

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
Sometimes on the uppercut combo I use if you do the uppercut too late it grounds them and facehugger is able to be blocked. There are definitely a few odd things that can happen.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk