What's new

Question - Shinnok Why does Shinnok have the only poke that jails?

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
Shinnok's D4 is the only poke in the game to jail into specials as far as I know. WHYYYYYY?

Edit: Ok I was wrong and there are other pokes that jail. Still, why the hell is this a thing?

Last edited:

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Not true at all. It's just that because Hell Sparks materialize vertically there's no travelling frames for it to reach you before the blockstun ends. And of course he can meter burn it if need be.

But at this point it seems people just want to reach about every last thing about this character, can we give it a rest? I already had enough of the Kano syndrome during the MK9 era.

D1 ~ Shadow Kick
I finally got to play a Mournful a couple weeks ago. I can attest that this shit is pretty gay lol.

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
It's a great footsie tool.

He needs a great footsie tool in Impostor and Necromancer. His only other options are a 17f F2 and... Naked hell sparks maybe.
Doesn't have to jail tho. And he has a 7f F4, and a 6f D1. Like what?

StealthyMuffin

Earth's Mightiest Knucklehead

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Shinnok's D4 is the only poke in the game to jail into specials as far as I know. WHYYYYYY?

Edit: Ok I was wrong and there are other pokes that jail. Still, why the hell is this a thing?
He is who he is and everyone should retreat in the very sight of him. If you want to fight him... take it like a man

I could have sworn I've been armoured out of it before does d4 hellsparks jail against everyone?
It does jail, but the tricky part is the distance of your d4. At max range d4 the first spark whiffs and only second connects. So that it is why a gap appears. I had Raiden jump out after a max ranged d4 on block right before the sparks came out)lol

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
:)
Jax is amazing... glad we agree. What Jax do you play against and which variation?
When I used to play online I played Khaotic_Ominious quite a few times. Mostly Pumped Up and some Heavy Weapons, never Wrestler though. His Jax was hella good. I know outside of online he goes to some locals and won a couple, but his Jax was better than anyone that I've faced offline. Some of the pressure and mind games are too real. One of my fav MU's to play against but also a really tough one for me.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Then stuff like comboable D1s should be standard for you with a SF, Marvel, & SG background
But this is a post about a NRS game. Thus my question comparing the two they've made which would lead to him contemplating which one he'd rather deal with as a whole.