What's new

WHY DOES NOOB GET EXCLUDED?

NOOB IS SO GODLY! Someone has a "CAPS" fetish :roll: Hey guy, have you ever played online, in tournaments, anyone other than your friends? Just curious.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
ÐarkMoon said:
MKF30 said:
Tim Static said:
Oh I forgot MKII Jax was in MKT. oops.

I still think MKT shouldnt have had the MK 1 & 2 guys. Dumb.
I agree, IMO that in a way hurt the PSX version over the 64 one partially because they were broken and did MK2 damage=silly... :roll:
The returning characters in PC/PSX in no way hinder the game as much as the physics in N64 do. They create a completely different game.

I'd have to disagree partially, the N64 I'll admit it not the UMK3 arcade, but neither is the PSX version...bosses and MK1/MK2 characters totally kill the game IMO

MKT is fun but broken on both consoles..

:lol: im obviously the new person on this site.....im not worthy,im not worthy, :lol: :lol: :lol: I learned three infinities long before i joined this site ......and i know i still have much to learn after i seen ded,dark f vids,etc......and if you are not as good as them....then dont talk sh^t. :D

N1nja Lord said:
NOOB IS SO GODLY! Someone has a "CAPS" fetish :roll: Hey guy, have you ever played online, in tournaments, anyone other than your friends? Just curious.
NOPE!!!!never even heard of online mk or this site a few days ago....
tell me what i need to buy and how to enter the tournaments.....
i have an n64 and thats it

They have UMK3 on Xbox live for download. You will need Xbox and a Live subscription. then, download UMK3 and you will be on your way.

I have been wandering if there was mk globalized somehow and if there was addix like me out there! soon i will have an xbox..
thnks frankie!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I definitely agree that the Kung Lao infinite is easier then the Reptile, however the fact that on most control pads the damn run button is where your left index finger goes makes it a lot more difficult since the run button is located in a sucky area...

Reptile infinite I can get a few cycles, never got the whole round back and forth lol

Tim Static

Adminerator
MKF30 said:
however the fact that on most control pads the damn run button is where your left index finger goes makes it a lot more difficult since the run button is located in a sucky area.
Quoted for fuckin' truth. :cry:

I know its off topic but this thread i made should of been 86D anyways but how do you do kung laos inf? is it,
aahp,j-d-hk,aahpjump hk,etc?i tryed earlier and couldnt do it

Ninja

Banned
I thought Noob and Rain were both in UMK3? I remember playing as them back in the Genesis day.

Noob
Noob and Rain are in the Snes/Genesis versions of the game, but they were added so that there'd be a reason to get those versions instead of buying a PSX or N64 for MKT at the time.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I Only Play MK Games said:
Yeah, that's what I thought. Someone in here said Noob wasn't in UMK3 I was like :roll:
He isnt.....

.......in any version people actually play.SNES for example, is a terrible port of the game. First off, no Sheeva but Rain & Noob? UH, no.

Arcade > 360 > MAME/Kailerra > DS

Ninja

Banned
Tim Static said:
I Only Play MK Games said:
Yeah, that's what I thought. Someone in here said Noob wasn't in UMK3 I was like :roll:
He isnt.....

.......in any version people actually play.SNES for example, is a terrible port of the game. First off, no Sheeva but Rain & Noob? UH, no.

Arcade > 360 > MAME/Kailerra > DS
I had UMK3 for GEnesis and both rain and noob were in there so i dont know wtf ur talkin about :evil:

Noob
Allow me to repeat myself...

9.95 said:
Noob and Rain are in the Snes/Genesis versions of the game, but they were added so that there'd be a reason to get those versions instead of buying a PSX or N64 for MKT at the time.

Ninja

Banned
9.95 said:
Allow me to repeat myself...

9.95 said:
You said he isn't in any versions people play, well I play the Genesis version and he's in it. And you ain't Tim Static!