What's new

Question - Cybernetic Why does cyber Kano get so much online hate?

lemmywinks

losing record
I get a greater amount of rage quits and tea baggings with cyber than the other two variations. What is it about knifeboyz that make people so salty?

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Because most FG player consider zoning or "spamming" to be scrubby. They are anti-zoning zealots and refuse to learn to get around zoning of any kind. since you don't play the game as they wish they get mad at the knifeboyz.

edit: Casual online FG players, not all in case that's confusing.

gam224

The world's least hype player
It's his most defensive variation, the mid hitting knives make getting in a hassle (if you don't have a teleport or reflect) so people get really salty because they think it takes no skill. I have the same problem as kitana since she is also a character with very little agressive power.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
People that mad about anything online. Hell, you can just continually alternate between a low (people can't even block low online) and a mid and destroy 90% of players. You can literally just trance people forever with Quan...

Down 2

Noob
Yea me and my friend were having a set and as soon as I picked cybernetic he got upset with me and quit saying that fighting Cyber just isn't fun to fight. People just don't like fighting characters with good projectiles.. It's how it's always been and how it always will be. Thing is though kano is not nearly as bad as Kitana IMO.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I like battling with anyone who can play him well. He takes skill to play.

The only character I won't give any props to is Kung Jin. If you play KJ, especially Bojutsu, I'm not going to be impressed by anything you do.

I'm the complete opposite with Quan Chi. If you're good with Quan, I'm ready to battle.

Everyone else I give props to. I play guys I can't beat until I need to go somewhere or until they get bored, unless its KJ.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
It's all in that operative word: Online.

Yea some people just hate zoning because they don't understand it, but online makes getting in a cyber a lot harder than it really is (Mid hitting knifes). Not to mention that blocking balls is can be somewhat hard to punish, which can add to salt.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Not really, just learn a way around it and you will be all good. There are plenty of ways around it. Cheap would be Ivan ooze, if you don't know who that is look up Ivan ooze god tier, I'm sure you will find it somewhere.
You taught me something today.

ConquaY

I play a bug lady, Bruce Lee and a cowboy.
People get mad at me when I use jaqui even if i use the hand cannon just to combo and check the opponent. People don't like trying to get in because it takes a lot more effort than just running in or dive kicks with lao, so naturally people are going to get mad at mid knifes and an unblockable kano ball.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I whopped a Mileena player yesterday with Commando Kano. He/She was very predictable, I parried the rolls and teleports, consistently hit with the b13 command throw set up, and got a few chokes in there. After the match, they messaged me "Spam much scrub?". What a joke, this guy had a better online record than me too but that was probably from fighting beginners.

DFC

Cutthroat Truther
df2 df2 df2 df2 df2 df2 slightly delayed df2 df2 df2 OH GOD I'M TOO CLOSE BACKDASH x2 df2 df2 df2 quitality you have received a message STOP SPAMMING YORU KNIFES NOOB SCRUB I ONLY LET U WIN EBCAUSE MY GIRL BE ON MY DICK YO

KitanawantstheD

CERTIFIED WANKER
Had a guy today actually. I was playing ranked matches with cyber kano and fought this mileena player and he beat me. Before the screen match moved on he quickly turned on his mic and said "you fucking suck". Not thirty min later I played the same guy and he decided to play as bone shaper shinnok. I managed to win easy and proceeded to tea bag the ever living shit out of him. Finally he chimed in and said "YEAH OKAY FUCK YOU [ban incoming] I BEAT YOU EARLIER WHATEVER". Made my day lol