What's new

General/Other Why do you play/main Stryker

CamRac

Noob
I think I already told Espio this, but I too love Stryker because he's an average Joe fighting supernatural forces. However, I thought he looked kind of stupid in UMK3 and I never played him, haha.

That being said, NRS really did well with his design this time. I keep thinking I have a main chosen now that I've decided to take MK9 seriously, but I always find myself in the middle of a set and asking myself, "Why not Stryker?"

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
The timing is very weird, it feels awkward doing the combo...maybe it's the PS2 pad I'm playing on now, but I just figured I'd experiment with it since you brought it to my attention:).

I was always picky on using meter on combos, that's the only reason why my anti-air is only around 22%.

Then I play online and have difficulty anti-air with my standard anti-air combo lol.
You could probably do D4 roll instead of 12, but I don't like to chance a baton sweep coming out. lol

Espio

Kokomo
Because he's a badass, and I can troll like a bitch.

And this...

lol I forgot how close this trailer came to the release date, it was uploaded on April 14th, just 5 days before the game's release. It shows how much respect NRS has for the character to use him in the closing stretch leading up to the game's release, really awesome stuff.

Espio

Kokomo
So many good conversations were lost in the crash...bumping this to get that positive energy going again.