What's new

WHY can't you buy quan chi and cyber sub-zero?

grandabx

The Flameater
like how you can buy Mu-12 in blazblue even though you can unlock her through story mode. not everyone plays fighters for the single-player aspect. they could cost $2.00 each and even have a bundle for $3.99.

Saint

Noob
if you're dedicated you'd put an hour or two in to get the characters. it's not that hard really

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Just put it on beginner and go through the story as fast as possible. I dont remember if you can skip cutscenes or not, if you can do thatXD

Just put it on beginner and go through the story as fast as possible. I dont remember if you can skip cutscenes or not, if you can do thatXD
you have to have completed it at least once to skip cutscenes

yeah just change story mode to easy and whomp on the CPU for an hour or two

leek

Noob
$2.00 each and even have a bundle for $3.99.

save one penny on bundle.
what a deal!

wat

just do the story, brochacho :D it's fine, set the mode to very easy in options and breeze through it. Really not tough, and it's fun.

I agree with eveyrone else. The Story mode was fun, they put together a great story, and give you a ton of Koins to unlock stuff with.

aj1701

Noob
Agreed... if you're new, it helps you at least learn some basics. If you're not, it shouldn't take that long anyway. And you just need to do it once anyway. :)

SpyderJ

Noob
If the game was worth buying then its worth spending a short amount of time on it. Its not difficult on easy, you learn some new characters u may not have played with, and its a good story ^_^

Very nice point everyone is making. But I have to agree with OP. I've already done the story mode on my 360, but if I grab a PS3 copy (like I plan to) I have to sit through all the cutscenes again, and on easy I did have some trouble with a couple of the fights so that's even more cutscenes.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Main stream media would have a bitchfit if they did that.

Blaz blue got away with it because the mainstream doesn't even know the game exists : (