What's new

Why are you getting the Xbox ONE?

1. It's probably because I never owned a PS3 so I really don't care about most PS exclusive games. I never cared about God of War, little big planet, grand turismo and all that boring shit. Every interesting game on PS4 is also on XboxOne but XboxOne has even more games I care about like Dead Rising 3, KI etc.

2. I don't smoke so I actually have 100$ to spare.

3. I'm not a fucking pussy scared of Kinect lol. oh noes the government is after me, they're going to watch me while I play and hear my conversations and watch me masturbate *gasp*. Me precious private life is in danger, I'm a too important big shot to not get spied on.

4. I'm not a delusional 17 yo so I don't care about fighting the evil capitalist Microsoft empire. PLAYSTATION NUMBER 1 VIVA LA REVOLUTION DE LOS JUEGOS VIDEOS. stfu bitch.

5. I hate stupid fanboys that act like Sony cares more about gamers and isn't doing it for money too. How stupid you gotta be to not understand that the goal of any company is to make profits.

That said, if I get enough money I'd like to buy both consoles. But for now XboxOne seems to be the better choice for me.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
I'm not getting an Xbox, at least not at launch, or in the near future.

I'm just not a fan of the direction they are going.

I liked the original Xbox, and I even liked the 360, for the first 3-5 years of its life cycle. Lots of fond memories of Halo 3, Crackdown, and Dead Rising.

However, I just don't like the direction they have gone over the last few years, stopped bothering with interesting exclusives, kinect nonsense, they keep making the dashboard worse and worse with each update, and now the metro UI makes me not want to even turn the thing on its so bad. Caring more about netflix and facebook then actual games, increase the price of XBL.

Just a lot of stuff that has kept adding up over the last few years.

I have no real brand loyalty when it comes to video games, so its pretty easy for me to abandon ship.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Depends. I do want an Xbox One, and if I was to move back to the UK, I would probably get one because it has all my favorite games, I'm familiar with the system and controller and I have my account all set up and junk. I was using a PS3 the other day and the online store bugs the crap out of me, I know the PS4 isn't the PS3. I'd actually really like to demo the main menus of both consoles if that makes any sense?

However for now I am in Singapore and the Xbox One doesn't launch til late 2014 apparently... so that's annoying. My brother always buys a Sony console, as does a friend of mine in the UK. So I can play on a PS4 in either country, but come November I guess I'll be paying for half of a PS4 if I'm still in Singapore.