What's new

Whose teleport is better? Raidens or Lao's

whose teleport is better

• Total voters
Raidens: 29 frame duration(10 frames in front, 19 behind), 1 frame startup ex will blow up attempted full combo punishes plus is safe(very situational)

Kung Lao: aerial, full combo, duration 56-62 (11-17 in front, 45 behind), 4 options ex has armor and sometimes grants free pressure

PERSONALLY, ive heard people argue laos is better than me, i think raidens IS WAY WAY BETTER... without this tool hes the worst character in game by far... subtract the character surrounding... raidens forces u too completely change the way you play and is an amazing tool....

Laos is more reward for less risk.

You can punish Raiden standing, not Lao.
Its just that Raidens teleport is SO important to the character, whereas Laos isnt as much.

raidens is real hard on footsies, can blow up pokes into strings and is harder to true punish and is better for blowing up zoning. also how do you play the raiden matchup? you are forced to turtle and play his game.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Raiden's teleport can get you out of pressure and frame traps. On the other hand it leaves you standing next to the opponent unable to move for 13 frames.

Lao's is a much better offensive tool. You don't really use them the same way, so it's hard to judge one as better than the other

LaR

Noob
Raiden's. Imagine if Kung Lao had Raiden's teleport instead :eek:. My God think about how ridiculous he would be if that happened.

raiden's teleport to me is a defensive tool. KL's is the opposite.

i think KL's is better though because it can be done in the air, delayed 1's armor, 3 is stupid.. etc. overall he has more tools to help his teleport, raiden just teleports.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Raiden's. Imagine if Kung Lao had Raiden's teleport instead :eek:. My God think about how ridiculous he would be if that happened.
if lao had raidens teleport, his corner damage wouldn't be as good as it is. Kung's teleport has way more options vs raidens teleport. Plus the fact the ex version in the corner can blow up a huge portion of the casts wakeup options.