What's new

Whose reset is hardest to Do?

Whose reset is hardest to do?

• Total voters

Defenestrator

I do windows
I would say smoke because of the variations of the timing of f4 EhSB due to different gravities off of different combos.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I would say Jax looks the trickiest, you mean the corner one right? The other 2 might require a little less precision considering it can be done online by somewhat average players.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Smokes reset is unrealistically easy and simple to perform.
Cyraxs is difficult at first, but can be mastered in as little as 20 minutes.
Jaxs? F8ck that. Stupid standing 1 never connects after EXGP -.-

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Smoke by far. Jax's reset should not be judged based on its difficulty in online play, that is ludicrous.
I'm not basing it's difficulty on online, I'm just saying pretty average players online can do Smoke's and decent Cyrax's do it frequently. If these average online turds can do it how hard are they really.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Reptiles secret reset that I have came up with and will not share it with the world, yet I will keep mentioning it.

NKZero

Noob
Jax's corner reset is easy and Cyrax's become easy with practice. Smoke's seems the hardest for me but I haven't tried on them all equally so I cannot give a reliable answer.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Smoke fools only think Smoke's reset is hard because they're spoilt cowards and only picked him up for it.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I could do Jax's with my feet online...

Cyrax's just take practice...

Smoke's is a huge pain even if you practice it. More reliable in the corner for sure.

Tolkeen

/wrists
LBSH, "Trail of Tears" is the hardest to land. It's almost as good a reset as smoke and cyrax get with 1 bar, except that it's escapable if you're not braindead.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Smoke.

and Smoke some more. Cyrax's isn't too bad to get down and Jax's reset is easier than beating Shao Kahn.

Eh SnOwY

PC FGC
i have hard time with cyrax B2 Farbomb then 1,2,1 etc, the bomb wont just come out everytime :(

jax is the easiest of these, smoke is a bit tricky but still kinda easy

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
if you extend your damage with skarlet to high level, her resets becomes pretty inconsistent to get the timming, compared to it, all these are childs play tbh

NariTuba

disMember
21 net, jip 21 ex bomb, mid bomb , dash in a little 11, close bomb net, njp, b2, 121 rag mid screen. Other wise its uppercuts galore near the corner
ive been trying to land the reverse d2 folloup for that reset and havent been able to. It seems the 11 sequence leaves you in an awkard position to land the second hit of the b2 after the reset. If I try to dash under and turn around I end up hitting them with the first hit of b2, if I try to dash back twice I get the b2 under them but not at the reverse position.

I noticed in the video you posted for that reset, that when you do 11~cb you seem to dash back after the 11 but before the cb... are you cancelling the 11 with a dash?

Flagg

Noob
Any moron can do Cyraxes resets which pisses me off, because there are some truly dreadful Cyrax players online but if they hit one net, you pretty much die. Where's the skill in that?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
i have hard time with cyrax B2 Farbomb then 1,2,1 etc, the bomb wont just come out everytime :(

jax is the easiest of these, smoke is a bit tricky but still kinda easy
i find this combo easy the hardest part for me is landing the b2 after the second net , for the bit u struggle on after u input the dash b2 ,, as he does the movement for it press f about 4 times then f 4 it should buffer everytime then wait for cyrax to dash a tiny bit after u input the bomb before u do 121 close bomb .. hope it helps i tend to confuse people the way i explain things :)

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
ive been trying to land the reverse d2 folloup for that reset and havent been able to. It seems the 11 sequence leaves you in an awkard position to land the second hit of the b2 after the reset. If I try to dash under and turn around I end up hitting them with the first hit of b2, if I try to dash back twice I get the b2 under them but not at the reverse position.

I noticed in the video you posted for that reset, that when you do 11~cb you seem to dash back after the 11 but before the cb... are you cancelling the 11 with a dash?
yes 11 is instant after it finishes so you can dash immediately