What's new

Who's your main, and who do you plan to learn next?

Varion

Noob
Hey guys, looking for some ideas on who I should learn next and am wondering what you guys are doing?

So far I have Kung Jin down, he's my go to guy, and I don't know who I should learn next

Who is in your list of kombatants to learn soon, and why?

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I main Shinnok and I plan on learning Jason when he comes out.

Mikotto

Boon Pls.
I'm imagining Jason to be a lot like Kotal Kahn. Hows shinnok? Haven't seen much of him, seems like a zoner?
From what I've played he is a pretty decent zoner, but he has a hard time opening people up up close.

As for OP's question, D'vorah is my shit atm. Her pokes are godlike and you can often win games buy just mixing up your low and overhead poke to stack poision. I've dabbled in Kitana, Erron Black, Kenshi, Jax, and Sub Zero, but I'll probably focus on Erron next. He just has a really fun kit and some bad ass moves.

Varion

Noob
From what I've played he is a pretty decent zoner, but he has a hard time opening people up up close.

As for OP's question, D'vorah is my shit atm. Her pokes are godlike and you can often win games buy just mixing up your low and overhead poke to stack poision. I've dabbled in Kitana, Erron Black, Kenshi, Jax, and Sub Zero, but I'll probably focus on Erron next. He just has a really fun kit and some bad ass moves.
From every game I've played against Erron, seems like he is the opposite of a rushdown character? Idk what that's called lol

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I'm imagining Jason to be a lot like Kotal Kahn. Hows shinnok? Haven't seen much of him, seems like a zoner?
His zoning is ok I guess. I'm using his Bone Shaper variation. He feels like a whiff punisher type of character to me. Not very high dmg combos either, so you have to make every little bit count. He's very meter dependent as well if you want to get any substantial damage. His 6frame low combo starter and armored low special attack that almost goes full screen are some of the best things, imo. He has great range on his F2 normal as well.

Varion

Noob
Ermac
I have been dabbling in Sub and Kung Lao for a little, but nothin big. Not sure who to play next
Ermac looked interesting to me. He's a consideration, I'm also looking into Raiden, Takeda, Kung Lao, Ferra/Torr, and Kano.

Those are basically everyone I'm interested in.

Can anyone give insight onto these characters? How they play (after you master them/get combos down)?

BIG KERG

Noob
I main Kitana Assasin and just starting to get somewhere with her, but really feeling the lack of mix-ups she has. So I think i might try to start learning Reptile as well. I like fast mobile characters.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
What's he play like? Fellow bojutsu artist
He has a really good projectile that hits mid, still keeps his up ball and kano ball, but the best thing are his mid screen combos once you manage to get close to him. I won't be surprised if Kano Cybernetic turns out to be top or upper mid tier in the long run

Audit

Falls down too much
I've been maining Ferra/Torr, I've played around with Goro and Kitana but I'll be learning Erron Black next, because I have such a hard time with him. Usually when I pick up a character it becomes pretty apparent what beats them.

I was going to try Spectral Ermac a couple of days ago, but I think I'll wait now LOL.

Ze Dingo

D4->F2 = unblockable. Ice Clone = unpunishable.
I main Inferno Scorpion, I alt Bojutsu Kung Jin and I might try out Grandmaster Sub Zero and maybe Marksman Erron Black.

Been using Scorpion as my main since MK1, so it was a no brainer, although I was hell bent on Ninjutsu at first.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
Kenshi possessed\balanced and Sub Zero grandmaster variation are my mains. I like to slow the pace of the game down so I like to control space with SZ. He will probably end up being my overall main.

Also playing Ermac MoS and Goro. Having tons of fun with Goro online but not sure how I'll like him in the end.

Basically going through all the characters and learning the basics so I know some of their tricks.

Varion

Noob
Kenshi possessed\balanced and Sub Zero grandmaster variation are my mains. I like to slow the pace of the game down so I like to control space with SZ. He will probably end up being my overall main.

Also playing Ermac MoS and Goro. Having tons of fun with Goro online but not sure how I'll like him in the end.

Basically going through all the characters and learning the basics so I know some of their tricks.
How's Ermac feel? Slow/methodological?

Kitana currently, but would like to also learn other characters. I played Scorp in MK9, not sure if I want to learn him again. I am looking for a well balanced character...does not necessarily have to excel at one thing, but be solid in all things...any suggestions....thanks...

xXstealthflameXx

Finding a Main
Well I started off with Kung Jin, then went to Kano, then Reptile, and now I'm really into Sonya atm. I swear to the Elder Gods I still won't have a main by EVO lol