What's new

Who's your favorite player?

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
For all those stream monsters and cheer leaders out there, who gives you that viewing pleasure the most?

Personally, I love watching how dominant Rico's play style is on injustice. Through nerfs and all, he still manages to make Black Adam an unstoppable force!

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
(1.) Rico suave
(2.) Tyler Lantern
(3.) Reo
(4.) Tom Brady
(5.) Pig of the hut
(6.) CD Jr
(7.) Chris G
(8.) Any Catwoman player
(9.)Kdz
(10.)Khoatic (Killer Frost)
(11.) Forever King

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
But seriously, there really isn't anyone I enjoy watching in offline Injustice play (besides anyone who whips out Lex). Same thing in MK. Top, offline tourney play is plagued with the whole "play to win" mentality that I hate (even though I understand why it's there). Online play is so much better to watch imo. I loved watching K7L33THA 's Kabal and Wemfs ' Noob Saibot in KotH's or something. Bitch to play against, but great to see.

BaronVonRupert

"Mere child's play."
REO and Tom Brady. only reason i ever even used to watch MK9 was because of these guys.
very smart and solid players. a blast to see them play.

RoosterFuel

Chicken Drugs
Blind man, maxintensity, slips and deg 222. All of these guys are hella impressive and fun to watch. Just watched woundcowboy vs deg ft20 last night....OMFG.

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
REO and Tom Brady. only reason i ever even used to watch MK9 was because of these guys.
very smart and solid players. a blast to see them play.
REO is a fcking Cyborg. He downloads players so fast. . . Bet hella players get head aches when they finish playing this man.

PTG Slayer

Behold! The GOD of War!
But seriously, there really isn't anyone I enjoy watching in offline Injustice play (besides anyone who whips out Lex). Same thing in MK. Top, offline tourney play is plagued with the whole "play to win" mentality that I hate (even though I understand why it's there). Online play is so much better to watch imo. I loved watching K7L33THA 's Kabal and Wemfs ' Noob Saibot in KotH's or something. Bitch to play against, but great to see.
So you'd recommend watching some of their footage? I have yet to see any of these guys play. :/