What's new

Who's your favorite "Classic" MKT character?

krsx

Noob
Just wondering who everyone's favorite classic character added to MKT is? Some went straight to the top tiers of the roster, while others seem kinda pointless. However, all have new moves, so who from those that came back did you like best?

(Here's a reminder):

Johnny Cage - Kinda different, dunno if he should be counted, but he wasn't in MK3 (besides in name.)
Baraka
MKII Rayden
MKI Rayden
MKI Kano
MKII Jax
MKII Kung Lao
Goro
Kintaro

* When I got the game years ago, I was pumped to finally play as Goro, but these days I find MKII (Apocalypse) Lao the best. He's such a beast and looks freaking cool, not to mention the pop-up, whiff dash combos and superman! Though if they'd had MK1 Reptile he'd have been tops by far...

i have only really played MKT for maybe an hour, and half that time i don't even think i was playing cause i was dying with laughter once i seen Hsmoke's teleport punch head explosion

dreemernj

Ambassador
winter warz said:
mk2 kung lao

his costume is crazy
Not to mention his incredible, unyielding power.

My personal favorite is MK2 Raiden but I am having more and more trouble justifying that. MK2 Kung Lao and Baraka, even MK2 Jax, are really really powerful.

Derek

Noob
I really like Johnny Cage in Trilogy. I think they could have put him and Raiden in UMK3 actually, they were the most balanced of the new characters.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I hated mkt cage...he looks weak, not to mention that pussy win pose lol
I like best MKII kung lao, but just for the original costumes. kung lao's is awesome! I know he's powerfull but I've played psx mkt only a few times so...