What's new

Who's the most mobile character in the game? (Trying to pick someone)

Well I ask this because although I like to rush or zone sometimes, I just like to zoom around the stage like a bird on crack.

This is usually called a hit & run strategy (Only way I can describe it). This is why I ask for characters with the best mobility, I

usually do good with speed characters anyway. Any characters with that in mind?

Now if there isn't one, then I go to a character who can easily control the stage or limit options. Any reccomendations?

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
You're probably looking for Reptile, his dash is faster than a heroin addicts itch.
For hit and run tho, youd like Smoke.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Reptiles elbow dash is fast, but his regular movement speed is very poor.
I think Sektor and Cyber sub have the two fastest dashes in the game.

sektor is very mobile.

sektor has the opportunity to jump more then his opponent in fear(respect) of the anti-air TU. this causes many safe jumps mixed in with upmissles for more safe jumps letting sektor hop around like a rabbit. he can combo fullscreen off of a landed up missle and pretty much anywhere on the screen. can shoot a missle and use his (tied for fastest in the game) dash to rush you afterwards. he can also zone decent and has a nice pressure/zoning mix game

also kung lao is good at everything and is relatively fast, given his 6 frame AA/launcher he is able to escape pressure with a combo thus resulting in you being able to roam around more. has good zoning, a teleport and a divekick. Overall highly thought of as the best player in the game and respectively. His jabs are really fast, has fast pokes and that little spin move i mentioned. he also can build crazy chip off of his block strings

davidovitch

In Europe!
You want to try smoke, I think. He can move around the stage like no other and parry projectiles and even regular attack.

Raiden I guess could also be considered very mobile.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
In line with the rest of the posts -

Rep's dash is the fastest horizontal (and really controllable when you get the hang of it).

Sektor and cyrax have huge anti-air mobility tactics via air-cancelled TU and the anti-air cyrax hop.

Smoke and Freddy (legit as soon as patch hits) have great hit/run with ranged game to boot.

Sonya, Mileena, and Skarlet have awesome attack mobility (both horizontal and arc/air-ish nonsense).

Kabal and Kitana can both SHL (short-hop-laser) for awesome anti-air and have huge attack dash forwards through (usually ex) spin (and dash cancel) and kitana's square wave.

Not for nothing, Raiden's teleport makes me want to beat baby seals to death with human fetuses.

Kung Lao is probably your best option. His dive kick has instant recovery when its whiffs, so you can cover ground very quickly
and move around the stage easily. Also, you can rush or zone with him, but are probably better off rushing. Not to mention
his spin eliminates almost all jump-ins.

Nice suggestions so far. Hmm see alot of suggestions for Smoke, Sektor and Kung Lao. I don't have any DLC so I can't try Skarlet or Freddy yet (At least until a few more days, need money). Kitana and Raiden seems to be an interesting suggestion as well :).