What's new

whos the announcer in MKX?

D

Deleted member 9158

I'm pretty sure it's the same voice, so Shao Kahn.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's Ermac, didn't you know he has thousands of souls and can do tons of voice impressions since he has Kahn's soul his voice has become slightly deeper so yeah...there you go lol.

In all seriousness it doesn't matter, only the first 3 original games it was Shao Kahn. From MK4-on it's just been altered via computer to sound deeper.

Mattman

Warlock Nerd
i thought the first game was somebody else. mk2 and mk3 had a much darker voice than the original game, but i dont have any answers on who it may have been. Shang Tsung?

edit- Shao Khan saying "Reptile" when the statue was consuming the lizard in the movie was fucking EPIC

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
edit- Shao Khan's saying "Reptile" when the statue was consuming the lizard in the movie was fucking EPIC
+the beats of the instrumental version of Traci Lord's "Control" beginning was just so on point. Ugh, that scene is why I'll always remember Reptile.

Last edited:
It's Ermac, didn't you know he has thousands of souls and can do tons of voice impressions since he has Kahn's soul his voice has become slightly deeper so yeah...there you go lol.

In all seriousness it doesn't matter, only the first 3 original games it was Shao Kahn. From MK4-on it's just been altered via computer to sound deeper.
In mk4 it was quan chi

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I was just thinking about this the other day... That there is no tournament so why would anyone announce anything....
Or kill someone just because someone said so... I came to the conclusion either they are all insane or its just a game and we are the only ones that can hear it for our own benefit...

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
In mk4 it was quan chi
Yes. The storyline element, but He was disguised as Herman Sanchez:p

Herman Sanchez was the guy who did the voice acting/announcing for MK 4 and MK DA. Before that it was Steve Richie(who originally voiced Shao Kahn's voice)