What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

That's not a confirmation, just a repetition of what all gaming websites are saying, that the new characters identity were leaked... That's not proof at all, at least not for me.
Uh, first of all, no one would make those animations/cinematics just to troll, and second of all, it was posted on YT by the official MK channel and WBGames Australia. It's not fake.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Thank you!

Alright, well Bo Rai Cho is clearly on the far right. The far left Silhouette looks like MKX Baraka judging from the round head, elbow shape and armband, and comparing it to Baraka in the trailer. Next to baraka, the silhouette has similar hair and shoulders as Leather Face. The remaining Silhouette seems to match the cyborg.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Lets pretend the 3rd robo is Hydro.
A large part of Rain's moves could be a part of his kit. (cant see the lighting strike tho)

Now we all saw the Xenomorph bursted out of Baraka, and emerged with Tarkatan-esque blades.
Who's to say Xenomorphs couldn't have gotten to 2 other MK characters?
Sheeva? 4 armed xeno
Sindel? Scream powered Xeno
Noob? shadow clone jutsu Xeno?

Maybe this 4 character Kombat pack is really an 8 character Kombat Pack in disguise

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
A large part of Rain's moves could be a part of his kit. (cant see the lighting strike tho)

Now we all saw the Xenomorph bursted out of Baraka, and emerged with Tarkatan-esque blades.
Sheeva? 4 armed xeno

Maybe this 4 character Kombat pack is really an 8 character Kombat Pack in disguise
If they're going to do that, than why not just add those characters?

N-Zalo

Noob
...it's literally in the first line of the article, dude. Read again.
You're right! I had to read it like 3 times before I realize that that part wasn't a banner... My bad.

I'm not in denial because i had no expectations about the new dlcs, it's just that something smelled weird imo. If these are the new dlcs, so be it.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
If they're going to do that, than why not just add those characters?
Less workload and development costs.

Triborg will likely be sharing a ton of moves aside from the trademark bombs, net, missles and teles
Same concept if Xeno goes the same route

Sheeva? 4 armed xeno

Just because the character could have the specials or whatever of other characters doesn't actually make them that character. I imagine for most Baraka fans it doesn't feel like they're actually getting Baraka in KP2, they're getting a weird ass Xenomorph hybrid of Baraka.

Also, it's not Hydro, the description of the video clearly states "Robot-Smoke".

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Thank you!

Alright, well Bo Rai Cho is clearly on the far right. The far left Silhouette looks like MKX Baraka judging from the round head, elbow shape and armband, and comparing it to Baraka in the trailer. Next to baraka, the silhouette has similar hair and shoulders as Leather Face. The remaining Silhouette seems to match the cyborg.
i think from left to right it was tri borg , barakamorph , leatherface and bo rai cho.

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
Just because the character could have the specials or whatever of other characters doesn't actually make them that character. I imagine for most Baraka fans it doesn't feel like they're actually getting Baraka in KP2, they're getting a weird ass Xenomorph hybrid of Baraka.

Also, it's not Hydro, the description of the video clearly states "Robot-Smoke".
Fair enough, but still we may see traits of other characters with Xeno.
And if people like Baraka's scary teeth and arm blades I don't think its too big a stretch that people might like xenos scary teeth and arm blades. Sure we lose the memorable... baraka... lines? Seriously how would this not be the same character? lol

kappie.wp

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm not sure if I want to spend +- 450 bucks on this shit ... but that tri-borg has me wet. All I wanted from MKX DLC was a cyborg ninja or cyrax so I'm pretty hype for that dude!

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Less workload and development costs.

Triborg will likely be sharing a ton of moves aside from the trademark bombs, net, missles and teles
Same concept if Xeno goes the same route
I'd much rather them use Shujinko as a "multi character in one" tool. But Alien, guest, more money yadda yadda

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
2 guests in a KP? well the first one i dont even know him :( with alien and cyborgs I agree and i'am hype but BO RAI CHO ? I thougth it's was a joke... waste slot (could have, havik, reiko, noob, many others but BRC srly?)
hope with patch there will be a free pack of characters at least story pack

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Man a lot of you guys are ungrateful af. You guys asked for KP2, and now that you got it, you're threatening to quit the game? Really? If KP2 was all MK characters, I bet you guys would still find something to complain about.

Stay Positive.
they talked about a big patch in 2016, we know that KP2 will not be free that's mean we can have some free characters with patch. I hope for : Reiko, Noob, Li mei, Sareena, Skarlet
Its called being delusional.

That's not a confirmation, just a repetition of what all gaming websites are saying, that the new characters identity were leaked... That's not proof at all, at least not for me.
Jeez man, how much proof do you need? The KP2 reveal is what it is and there is jack shit anybody can do about it.