What's new

Who's Next? Leatherface, Xenomorph, Bo' Rai Cho & Tri-Borg Are Koming to MKX in 2016!!

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I have a feeling "Tri-borg" is just this character's Ketchup/Mustard aka a placeholder until they come up with its real name lol

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
FUCK THIS DAM GAME LEATHER FACE REALLY? WTF NRS OF ALL CHARACTERS IN THE MK UNIVERSE TO PICK FROM YOU CHOOSE TWO MORE GUEST CHARACTERS!?! MAKE A FUCKING HORROR FIGHTER ALREADY LIKE SERIOUSLY? MAN THIS SHIT BLOWS ASS

P.S. THE CYBORG LOOKS AWESOME.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Not in love but I'm still satisfied with the choices. Was hoping for rain the most, although unblockable cyrax bomb set ups will have to do :joker:

GreatKungLao

LiuTana
I'm happy for 50% of this KP2. Bo' Rai Chi and Cyborgs are awesome inclusion, been waiting for them.

The other half though was wasted for shit. Instead of Baraka we have a shit, instead of Fujin we have even worse shit with a boring as fuck character from boring as fuck horror movie.

Again, Leather Face should be boycotted. Seriously, I can't even comprehend how anyone could think this was a good decision when we already have Jason. Jason vs Leather Face is not even a thing lol, holy shit NRS. I can't see it as being a financial decision since it's not like he would sell any more than any half decent Mortal Kombat character would, so I'm guessing Ed Boon is just a really big fan of TCM, but the fact that he either doesn't care that the game's fanbase would hate this decision, or he's just too dumb to see that they would is just unbelievable.
It is, actually. Might be pretty obscure, though.

I didn't buy Jason and Predator (and I actually like those characters) out of purism and half guests AGAIN is a big nope for me.

I was hoping for a combination of some of the fan favorites and some of my own ones (I didn't have hope for Sareena but I thought Sindel had a chance), instead we get a non canon amalgalm character (Smoke never became a cyborg in this timeline) and Bo Rai Cho.

This could've been a great KP2 but reading what fans wanted and posted for months, the announcement makes no sense.
FINALLY someone else says it! While everyone is bitching about the Xeno borne out Baraka "messing with the canon", let's not forget that Smoke is not and never was a cyborg in this timeline!
That cyborg may not be Smoke. It could be Hydro from MK: Legacy.

Tbf, I will hold the fact that I said the Alien would be too difficult to make work in this engine. However, I stand by the fact that seeing this "Barakamorph" swinging from vines, tossing around wood planks, and having jank versions of certain fatalities/xrays will look awfully silly.

Just didn't think NRS would actually do it.
Barakalien? TarkatAlien?
Let's call it Xaraka. (Pronounced: "Zaraka.")

@xarakamaka

DarkFire*

Your halo is mine.
I wanted Sareena :( oh well

I'll probably end up buying all of them anyway because I can't stand not having a completed roster lol

Lokheit

Noob
Random thought, the cyborg is one of the clones Sektor was making in the comics, stored separately as backup plan.

His variations 1 or 2 copy Sektor and Cyrax routines and his third variation instead of Smoke is a "minion" variation like inferno scorpion, summoning extra tekunins to help like ultron in the avengers.

If something in those lines happens I'd be interested. If it's a non canon amalgalm for the sake of including the cyborgs, then not.

This is bullshit. No fujin? Fuck man, this game will have 4 horror movie fighters to please fans who will drop it a week after they get bored with it. Leatherface is just like Jason. Ugh uuughhh

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Bo Rai Cho.....f*cking yessss. I hope that part is right, but Leather Face and Alien? God I hate guest characters. If those two are really in, I will just buy characters individually. I will never buy guest character DLC from NRS again. I am tired of it.