What's new

Who's better than you?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
This a giving props thread? ... Cuz, a lot of people are better than me. No way I could list them all. I have tons of leveling up still to do. So props to all that play me... you're all godlike! :)

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
This a giving props thread? ... Cuz, a lot of people are better than me. No way I could list them all. I have tons of leveling up still to do. So props to all that play me... you're all godlike! :)
Pick 5-10 that make you want to level up the most.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
MFISTER RAIDEN... Obviously

But in all seriousness I've never played against anybody that can beat me consistently, I think the closest are probably Curb, PL & Pig.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Shoutouts to the 0TYM room on PSN for helping me level up
  1. Mr. Mileena -- Probably the first truly high-level player I ever played that opened my eyes to what this game is all about.
  2. Espio -- Even though we argue, your footsies are great and you really bring out the best in the low tiers.
  3. GamerBlake90 -- unmatched execution, even online. dedicated and has a deep understanding of the game.
  4. Cossner -- A fellow troll for life that really knows what's up when it comes to delivering ass beatings. But seriously, fuck Reptile.
  5. AestheticLove -- Always up for games and always willing to give advice. Can beast with the female roster.
  6. Lulzlou -- Excellent Kabal player that's really helped me figure out that MU in the few times we've played.
Other peeps I've played that are definitely better: Jer, Death, CURBOLICOUS, xSMoKEx, EGP_TYRANT, Red Reaper, REO, m2dave, and anyone else I missed :)
Damn i feel like a successful prop hunter :0 lol.