What's new

Who Will Job This Time in Injustice 2?

Samsara

Resident Cynic
If you guys don't know what a jobber is, they're the characters who show up to lose and make the person beating them up look better. Easiest examples from Injustice was probably Raven, Bane and Harley Quinn.

In MKX, Reptile, Ferra/Torr, Barry, Mileena, and Kitana all jobbed pretty hard. In fact, I think half the roster that wasn't the damned teenagers jobbed. D'Vorah was pretty much the only outworlder who didn't job actually.

Who do you guys think will job in Injustice 2? My picks are:

> Cheetah will 100% be spending her entire time on the ground
> Blue Beetle might die actually (Shazaam 2.0)
> Firestorm is without a doubt going to be jobbing hardcore
> Captain Cold has "Jobber" written on his back
> Black Canary is probably jobbing
> Harley might actually not be jobbing this time

What do you guys think?

Also Supergirl is Cassie 2.0 and will probably kick Braniac in the balls or something.

Last edited:

Error

DF2+R2
Definitely Scarecrow to stay true to lore, and Cheetah because she's downplayed as a villain.

Hero side Flash, Beetle, and Firestorm. Flash is always jobbered and beetle and firestorm will be nerfed so Batman looks better.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
I've already accepted the fact that Cheetah will be jobber 100% BUT I hope she will get at least one good battle with Wonder Woman at some point in the story. Then I won't complain.
I'm really excited for Cheetah but I'm afraid you're right. I felt really bad watching Raven job in Injustice 1 and want to avoid that feeling again. But alas, time to watch my waifu job again. At least D'Vorah did me proud.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Cyborg, FireStorm, Dr. Fate gonna getted Jobbed by Superman, Cold, Cheetah, Grodd I hope(Fuck that anti zoning bitch),Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, and Lantern cause he deserves it. Kyle, Guy, and John send their regards bitch.