What's new

Who will be the most annoying zoner?

Deff is going to be deathstroke them guns come at all angles and he just dont care. People keep saying that Sinestro is going to be a problem. And i feel like Lex is going to be more of a trapper than a zoner with them probes and what not. Lex seems like the most fun zoner

Cyborg is gonna be a pain too but his blasts are slower and the escape zip thing seems dangerous.
Green Arrows standard arrows dont do much damage from what ive seen.

Arrows indeed don't do much damge but they are great in every other way. His crouch arrows need to be blocked low and his hop downward arrows need to be blocked high. Being able to move and switch angles as quickly as he does is fantastic. Its the opponents counter zone moves that he needs to watch for(but he has solid jumpins and slide for sudden offense) like black adams Black Magic or Lightning strike. Arrow also has a fantastic antiair(it looked like crouch M) that just blindly beat any jump attempts I tried with Adam.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Deathstroke doesn't seem that bad to me. His gunshots have pretty long recovery, and his anti air isn't at a very good angle.

Aquaman looks bad to me. Instant tracking low starter? Its as if Shangs fireballs had a low starter. Annoying.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
From what I've gathered, it's going to be Deathstroke. Not only does he have an amazing zoning game that outclasses every other zoner except for maybe Cyborg, but apparently he's no slouch when it comes to close combat, making him a threat from any location on the screen. He's got one of the best f3's in the game (potentially the best) and apparently has access to a Scorpion-like 50/50 reset vortex.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Former Owner
Premium Supporter
DeadlyCreampuff, He's great against crouchers. He's got a low-hitting gunshot that lowers his hitbox and he's got some great low-hitting combo starters. His f3 can be used as an armored overhead that's super fast, advantage on block, and leads to 30%+ combos.

Lex's f3 and b3 really aren't too great in my opinion. Not enough range, and pretty slow.

Ah
DeadlyCreampuff, He's great against crouchers. He's got a low-hitting gunshot that lowers his hitbox and he's got some great low-hitting combo starters. His f3 can be used as an armored overhead that's super fast, advantage on block, and leads to 30%+ combos.

Lex's f3 and b3 really aren't too great in my opinion. Not enough range, and pretty slow.
I see I misread, I thought you said d3, yeah f3 and b3 were okay.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
there are many good zoners like aquaman , deathstroke, green arrow, cyborg but i am sure 90% the best zoner will be Black adam or Cyborg because they have godlike movement = like imagine a Kung Lao Zoner

cyke_out

Noob
Arrow looks to have some decent close game too, especially with freeze and electric arrow to extend combos and his bow spin too.

cyke_out

Noob
Is there any zoner who isn't annoying?

Deathstroke, Green Arrow, Raven
Zoning is only annoying to rush down trying to get in.

But the opposite is true, it's annoying having a rush-down character in your face, not letting you breath.

So basically, if you are not being annoying to your opponent, then you are doing something wrong.

REYTHEGREAT

I think aquaman, sinestro, ares, deathstroke and cyborg also green arrow will be very heavy zoners. i think aquaman will be very annoying with that spike move he has which i think it tracks you. not only will this shut down some dashers but it will keep you in check. sinestro has something similar to this but is not a spike. its some some of construct that ties you up for some seconds. ares and hes various projectiles that will hit in various direction and he can cancel that. aside from that, he has a quick teleport and some sort of red fireball. imagine those crazy mix up. deathstroke has those fast guns. they shoot quick and he can shoot in the air, kind of like lui kang and kabal. and his trait makes it unblockable. yes hes going to be a pain. cyborg is a setup heavy character with many tools, i think if someone master his tools and the zip line to stay away, hes going to be another problem. from some clips i saw, green arrow shoots those damn arrows fast. very low recovery. he can hold them, cancel, jump with it and angle it how he wants. he can shoot arrows in any directions all day. plus he has a freeze arrow that can grant him a free combo. da fuq!