What's new

Guide Who/What/Where of Joker's wiffs

Jarc

Uh huh, we get it, yup, yeah, you too.

ThaShiveGeek
MetaSkipper
Gilbagz
AA25Mamba

Here ya go, if this benefits anyone. I realize this probably isn't new information to most people, but I wanted a clean graphic for my own reference. Enjoy.

Note 1: 21* refers to the second natural hit of the 21 string (3rd overall hit)

Note 2: This chart diagrams the worst-case scenario. There are circumstances where some things will hit unexpectedly (i.e. defender blocks 2 standing, crouches for the subsequent 1* & has to block both hits when normally the second would wiff). This chart is meant to establish a rule of thumb & advise appropriate caution in relevant match-ups.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Nice portrayal dude. This should probably get sticky-ed so that it doesn't get lost in the mix; Important info until these issues get patched =)

Gilbagz

Joker here~
Guys this isnt entirely accurate btw
I found some stupid stuff like some strings only whiff in practice mode lol
I know for a fact 2,1,2 connects on Aquaman, Green Arrow and Black Adam.

Guys this isnt entirely accurate btw
I found some stupid stuff like some strings only whiff in practice mode lol
I know for a fact 2,1,2 connects on Aquaman, Green Arrow and Black Adam.

Why only in practice mode? Not like this hasn't happened before (those not actually safe wake-ups).

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
So I started playing with Joker on June 7th, and now he's my favorite character. Fuck it I'll say it. I'm almost enjoying him more then Bruce.

StevoSuprem0

I haven't tested since the patch, but there was no mention of them being fixed... I'll test them tonight/tomorrow night or something.

OnlineRon91

Joker++
I haven't tested since the patch, but there was no mention of them being fixed... I'll test them tonight/tomorrow night or something.
Alright perfect. I recently updated Undertilizing b1? with the optimized mb crowbar version of it. I might do the Super Move version just for kicks when I get home.

StevoSuprem0

Guys, what does it mean when it says for instance F23 never hits (red cell) on Joker as Joker?
The "3" in that string whiffs against a crouch-blocking Joker opponent. All this stuff pertains to low blocking opponents.

rehti

Noob
So its not the F2 that whiffs.. I see you talking a lot about the 21 string whiffing on a lot of the cast.... should we not just use F2 the same way superman would use it? Everything can be executed after a F2 (OH, teeth, RLG, acid). Is it too punishable to be used?