What's new

Who Was the Voiceover On the Reveal Trailer?

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
So, I was in the shower and I was thinking about Brainiac...no, not that way...well, MOSTLY not that way...just thinking about how good he looks from what I've seen and was wondering what his size, reach...Okay this is sounding A LOT like "that way" so I'll get to the point.

I rewatched the Lines Redrawn trailer. You hear a nasily yet deep, sinister voice which is obviously Brainiac. I stopped for a second and thought "Didn't the reveal trailer have someone with a DRASTICALLY deeper, more rough sounding voice??" So I got back and surely enough...rough, seasoned voice..

So this makes me curious AGAIN about who can be the voiceover in the reveal trailer? Could it be Ra's al Ghul like I originally thought and hoped? Remember, he refers specifically to a "pit" that makes him born anewed. Also, he speaks about himself in battle so surely whoever it is will be a playable character.

Thoughts?

Links to videos are below:

Lines Redrawn

Reveal Trailer

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
That first paragraph and me chuckling good lol.

Maybe the "two" announcers are actually just the same character, Ra's al Ghu, except ones before he goes into the pit and the other is once he is out of the pit and reborn.

FinalBoss_FGC

That first paragraph and me chuckling good lol.

Maybe the "two" announcers are actually just the same character, Ra's al Ghu, except ones before he goes into the pit and the other is once he is out of the pit and reborn.
Definitely not because it speaks pretty relative to Brainiac's POV...and when it's like "Perhaps lines should be redrawn" or whatever, it shows him like he's saying it...so iunno

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
It's no one.

They are not going to waste paying Zordon money to voice a character.
Just got him for their expensive CG reveal trailer for hype.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Definitely not because it speaks pretty relative to Brainiac's POV...and when it's like "Perhaps lines should be redrawn" or whatever, it shows him like he's saying it...so iunno
Oh, well okay. I'm not sure but you seemed to have looked into it more than me lol.

FinalBoss_FGC

It's no one.

So you think that good advertising would be doing a voiceover for a game when that voiceover is just a random movie trailer guy? Don't work the same. I could be wrong, but why would he refer to himself in it and not the others?

trufenix

bye felicia
It's no one.

The money's already paid, the only question is wether WB want to use him. That's how actor's guilds work.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
It's no one.

This. Bryan Cranston did the voice over and I believe it was said somewhere that he was only doing it for the trailer. They said he isn't voicing a character in the game.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Guys, it's clearly Noob Saibot who's back to being Sub-Zero. MK GUEST DLC CONFIRMED.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Guys, it's clearly Noob Saibot who's back to being Sub-Zero. MK GUEST DLC CONFIRMED.
It could be Sub Zero himself, but Noob Saibot? Bi Han is back as the original Sub Zero? Proof or it didn't happen!

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
The proof is in Ed Boon's eyebrows. But I hear it's far too dangerous to explore there, so if you go there, good luck!

trufenix

bye felicia
I still hope its R'as, but unless he's like running the society, i don't think there's any room in the plot for him. I'm pretty sure Year 3 or 4 of the comic establishes that the League of Shadows is not a thing in the Injustice universe.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I've been thinking about this too. I don't think the voice in the reveal "every battle defines you" trailer will be anyone in the game / have anything to do with the game.

It was just used to make a good trailer and raise speculation