What's new

Who wants to make $20?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Ok so me and my little bro Forever King Jr have been to a few tournaments in the past couple months and have played some hype matches on stream. But it's so annoying that all matches that are streamed aren't always put on youtube. Sometimes I go on youtube to try to watch one of my matches at a tournament, and it's not there even weeks after the tournament is done. And the match was streamed lol. None of my my lil bro's matches are on youtube at all, and he has played a couple of matches on stream. Sometimes I want to show my friends or whatever certain matches of mines or my brothers and I come to find out that they aren't on youtube :( I even have links to alot of the streams to those matches.

So here is where the $20 comes in. I will happily paypal anybody on this site $20, if they could go on those streams and cut out our matches and put them on youtube. Some of my matches I have a link to the stream and some of them I don't. So I will just list matches I have done in the past that I know for a fact were streamed, but not put on youtube, and hopefully somebody on this site knows how to go through the stream and put the matches on youtube :) Anybody who can at least get most of these matches up can get compensated:

Me vs Reo at Evo 2013 top 8 MK9
Me vs Cdjr at Evo 2013 MK9
Me vs Insuperable at Evo 2013 MK9

Me vs Hataka Osawa in pools at The Fall Classic Injustice
Me vs a deathstroke player in pools (I think his name was death?) at TFC
Me vs CDjr in winner's finals pools at TFC
Me vs 7L in winner's top 16 at TFC

Me vs Chris G at Summer Jam7 winners semi finals Injustice
Me vs Zyphox pools Summer Jam7
Me vs Tom Brady pools Summer Jam7
Me vs Reo winners top 16 Summer Jam7

Me vs Slips at UFGT9 top 8
Me vs Alukard at UFGT9 top 8

Forever King Jr vs some random flash player in pools at Summer Jam 7
Forever King Jr vs KDZ casuals first to 5 at Summer Jam 7

Forever King Jr vs Rico Suave team tournament at The Fall Classic

None of these matches I stated above are on youtube, but they should be! Anyone who can help me out let me know :D

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Ok so me and my little bro Forever King Jr have been to a few tournaments in the past couple months and have played some hype matches on stream. But it's so annoying that all matches that are streamed aren't always put on youtube. Sometimes I go on youtube to try to watch one of my matches at a tournament, and it's not there even weeks after the tournament is done. And the match was streamed lol. None of my my lil bro's matches are on youtube at all, and he has played a couple of matches on stream. Sometimes I want to show my friends or whatever certain matches of mines or my brothers and I come to find out that they aren't on youtube :( I even have links to alot of the streams to those matches.

So here is where the $20 comes in. I will happily paypal anybody on this site $20, if they could go on those streams and cut out our matches and put them on youtube. Some of my matches I have a link to the stream and some of them I don't. So I will just list matches I have done in the past that I know for a fact were streamed, but not put on youtube, and hopefully somebody on this site knows how to go through the stream and put the matches on youtube :) Anybody who can at least get most of these matches up can get compensated:

Me vs Reo at Evo 2013 top 8 MK9
Me vs Cdjr at Evo 2013 MK9
Me vs Insuperable at Evo 2013 MK9

Me vs Hataka Osawa in pools at The Fall Classic Injustice
Me vs a deathstroke player in pools (I think his name was death?) at TFC
Me vs CDjr in winner's finals pools at TFC
Me vs 7L in winner's top 16 at TFC

Me vs Chris G at Summer Jam7 winners semi finals Injustice
Me vs Zyphox pools Summer Jam7
Me vs Tom Brady pools Summer Jam7
Me vs Reo winners top 16 Summer Jam7

Me vs Slips at UFGT9 top 8
Me vs Alukard at UFGT9 top 8

Forever King Jr vs some random flash player in pools at Summer Jam 7
Forever King Jr vs KDZ casuals first to 5 at Summer Jam 7

Forever King Jr vs Rico Suave team tournament at The Fall Classic

None of these matches I stated above are on youtube, but they should be! Anyone who can help me out let me know :D
I think that the content in those streams are the user's content. Youtubing it might be an issue. Plus if the streams are on Twitch you might have to find someone who is an editor of their Twitch page to be able to do it.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I think that the content in those streams are the user's content. Youtubing it might be an issue. Plus if the streams are on Twitch you might have to find someone who is an editor of their Twitch page to be able to do it.
That sucks, hopefully that isn't true.

I'm going to tag some people that I know have put match videos on youtube before
Cat
AK Pig Of The Hut
@gamerblake

Vagrant

Noob
I could do it if they allow me to do so

I dont want the $ though

I must say this is dissapointing that I find in injustice almost no TO or streamer gets this part done

Gotta hand it to ya on this actually Pig, after Final Round every single match was up on youtube within like a day. As well as an additional video that had them all play one right after another.

These other tourneys are going to have to hold dat.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Gotta hand it to ya on this actually Pig, after Final Round every single match was up on youtube within like a day. As well as an additional video that had them all play one right after another.

These other tourneys are going to have to hold dat.
:) thanks man

Hey BTW Good shit constantly going to thursday GGA series leveling up

It will serve you well and awesome to watch you play Thursdays. You have a great attitude about yourself when you do play.

zaf

professor
Have no worry friends!

I will be at NEC with my own personal Recording station.
There are TOOOOOONS of hype pools matches that are never recorded.
but with the setup that I am bringing, I will be able to record matches on the fly ( using my avermedia LGP)

As soon as I get home from NEC, I will be uploading everything right away as fast as possible!!!

I have spoken to shock, and he will (hopefully) secure me an area for me to be able to set up.
However, I need barely any space!!!!

Spread the word!!!!!