What's new

Who to try next, Harley or Atrocitus

Moving to try anther character, which one should I do, Harley or Atrocitus? How do these compare? Either just a clear cut above the other?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Harley's a better zoner but Atro is definitely better overall I would say. He's also not that hard to use which is a plus (execution wise at least).

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
Harley is bad. No point in using her vs 40% of the cast. Atrocitus will cover alot more matchups, and he has his strong ass trait, so yeh, atrocitus

How come Harley is bad? first time ever seeing or reading a statement like that, they praised her on combo tournament this past weekend and seems like a good amount of pros are using her as a secondary. I'm new so legitimately curious for pros and cons for each

Vithar

Evil but Honest!
How come Harley is bad? first time ever seeing or reading a statement like that, they praised her on combo tournament this past weekend and seems like a good amount of pros are using her as a secondary. I'm new so legitimately curious for pros and cons for each
Harley is not a bad character , most of the people here are downplayers or butthurt.
Atrocitus is easy to learn and execute , but overall both are worth.

Harley Quinn is a lot of fun to play. Her gunshots are quick, her cupcakes are great against people trying to jump in and her tantrum stance leads to a lot of good mixups.

But, Atrocitus has a cat.

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
People wrongly assume Harley is a great character cause she REALLY shines in her good matchups, but she has a ridiculous number of bad matchups that bring her way down. Give it a month and everyone's gonna be crying that she's shit tier and needs buffs based on the sheer number of bad match ups she has. She was better in inj1, and she was still considered low tier -> low mid at best.