What's new

Who lives in Florida?

iammud

Noob
Who do we have in here that's from Florida, and is willing to fight on a real MK2 cabinet? I've found a couple in Florida, and I'd like to throw a mini tournament if anyone is interested.

I used to live in 321, now I'm in Daytona/ Daytona Beach. If it's within a couple hours driving distance I'd come play.

Davey_8000 said:
I used to live in 321, now I'm in Daytona/ Daytona Beach. If it's within a couple hours driving distance I'd come play.
I don't play MK2... I'm UMK3, but I have to drive to Daytona like everyday for school (Embry Riddle) =o

iammud

Noob
So we got 4 people within driving distance. The most convenient cab for me, is also the most convenient for everyone else it seems. I live in Lakeland (pretty much between tampa and orlando), and the skatepark here has a private room with an mk2 cab (it should still be there, I need to check before I say too much). The downfall to this cab is that it's a 6 button SF layout. It's actually a bit of an advantage if you ask me, 2 blocks...

There's also an mk2 cab in tampa, but that one sucks, and I don't have access to the control panel to fix it (this one I can get it fixed). \

There's one more cab that I'm forgetting about, but I can't remember where I played it at.

Grindfox said:
I don't play MK2... I'm UMK3, but I have to drive to Daytona like everyday for school (Embry Riddle) =o
I go to Wyotech. I'd much rather go to Embry-Riddle, but apparently I have a better knack for fixing motorcycles than for aeronautics :/

iammud

Noob
So we got some good mk2 players in FL... 7 so far. We've got a problem though, Kensi lives here! Maybe we can have him DJ the tournament rather than play in it :laugh:

seriously, kensi is a beast.. I ran into him 2 nights in a row, and I'm lucky to get 1 win for every 3 of his.. :\