What's new

who likes the idea of a samurai vampire?

do u like the idea of samurai vampire?

• yes i do

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • no i don't

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
And a female one. Why not she could be the first female swordsman in Mk. Better than Ashrah anyway who is a warrior nun. Being a vampire would mean she's fast and skilled. She could be Mileenas rival. Like Mileena is a ninja tarkatan and this new lady is a samurai vampire. Samurais and ninjas are depicted as enemies. And vampire / tarkatan feud could blow up.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
I don't like it! I love it! I was actually thinking about the new Sub-Zero look to be close to the Deception one, but more Samurai like!

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
That's easy. Since Tremor is coming back from MKSF to MK9 Vita and probably MK10. Why not have Tasia from MKSF as the samurai vampire?

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
you mean this pic?? I am going on a hollyday for 8 Days and i dont have the time right now, but i Quick ketched this one for 15 min., so just to get the idea. If someone is interested i can make a nice version of it and a guy can help me model it with Zbrush. I would be more then happy if NRS go with something like that or the other idea i had (#14) http://testyourmight.com/threads/mk10-contest-character-entries.15968/

She looks awesome and one of her specials could be a grab where she bites their neck draining their health and restoring her health 50% of the damage the grab does, or MB for 100%, and one of her fatalaties could be slicing off their head and drinking the blood spewing from their neck like a water fountain, so much could be done here, and I would love a female sword fighter, this whole Idea is just perfect, I really hope they get the ball rolling on MK10 since this was most likely MK9's last EVO and I really enjoy watching MK at EVO and playing it at my local tournaments. Injustice is a lot of fun but it's not quite as satisfying as ripping someones head off, or in the case of this character, transforming into smoke, traveling down their throat, then transforming back into my human form and exploding out of them, transformation, super speed, mind control, and many other powers you can find in vampire folk lore give this character so many possibilities, I really hope this happens this thread needs more support.