What's new

Who knows their main(s) already?

Sami

Noob
Mileena was my main in MK9, but I found myself getting a bit too YOLO with her. If she becomes safer (and has options against turtles!) then I'll probably stick with her.

Failing that, Ermac. Only fell in love with the character right at the end of my time with MK9.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
If Baraka is in then I will be blade chargin for daaaaayyyyysss

If he isnt I do not know what I will do with my life

Shang Tsung, or whoever else is able to steal other characters abilities in MK10, be it Shinnok, Quan or even Chameleon!!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Kitana... duh

Also will be looking into Sub-Zero and if these new characters are in --> Havik, Tanya, Shinnok, Bo' Rai Cho, Li Mei

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Running Mileena and Nightwolf if both are in the game. Those characters were so perfect for my style in MK9.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Provided all characters return (which I really hope they do): Mileena, Kitana, Sindel, and Jade. After that, I'd like to add Li Mei, Frost, and Tanya to the list. My female army will be complete.

NKZero

Noob
Reptile/Sub Zero would be my mains if I like Reptile's game style. Sektor maybe again and then any new character who's gameplay I like e.g. Havik, Shinnok or Fujin potentially.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I dunno... I'll have to see how everybody plays before I pick one for sure. I hope Goro's playable, because if he is then I'd main him. Other than that, I dunno