What's new

Question Who is your favorite Flash player to watch?

Who is your favorite Flash to watch?

• AK Harold

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Zyphox

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • Honeybee

Votes: 58 52.7%
  • Witness

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Snake

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Jim

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • True Talent

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • Megabytes

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
lol this thread, its okay you guys can favorite honeybee or harold as your favorite to watch, i'll remain the flash that no one wants in their pools any day of the week.
Id much rather take absolutely no Flash players in my pool, thank you very much.

Hades

Noob
i voted for snake. Those conversions and grab techs doe... Would also like to mention DJT for this, really enjoy watching his unorthodox trait flash pressure. Also why no Perfect Legend? Nothing gets you more hype than someone pausing mid game then rage quitting the next game :DOGE

Maasik

Noob
Jim's my favorite cuz he's leveled up so much and I like rooting for the underdogs.. but Honeybee is just so hype!

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
imo Harold had the best execution and footsies with Flash. Hopefully someone can bring up his match vs REO.

Honeybee definitely has the flashiest Flash, very good much swag

Zyphox has the best popoffs and the best tech with yung Flash, many props

MuffinMuggers is luv. MuffinMuggers is lyfe.
you forgot to mention am the highest placing flash, and the fact that other flash's can't beat jupiter, arma, king etc. its okay soup i know deep down that outworld is best quan chi free :)

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
you forgot to mention am the highest placing flash, and the fact that other flash's can't beat jupiter, arma, king etc. its okay soup i know deep down that outworld is best quan chi free :)
Well, if you want to go by placings, Honeybee is the #1 ranked Flash player and Harold is the #2 ranked Flash player (With Honeybee winning Toryuken). I never said which flash is better, I'm asking which is everyone's favorite to watch.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I wish I could vote for Harold, HoneyBee and Zyphox :(

Also I love how Muffin Muggers, the Flash of the world gets no votes lmao, and any suspect vote is most likely from himself in hideys. :/

ReD WolF

Lord of the Drip
Honeybee is the most fun to watch and the highest placing flash period.

Why is it that every time something "Flash" related is discussed Zyphox always needs reassurance as to why he's thinks best? The saddest thing is he's not even close....

Every time another flash player is in the limelight or is being praised he's ALWAYS got to rebuttal with something pathetic.