What's new

Who is UMK3 WINS??????

i got a xbox elite (with a modchip) what can i do to not be banned by Microsoft? i heared that if someone install something in the console you can´t be banned, i want to know this to buy UMK3 and play against some peoples here:D now that i got Xbox, Wii and Ps3 :D

Tim Static

Adminerator
too bad there isnt a black Wii to match your 360 & PS3 :wink:

All I know is that if you use a modded Xbox on XBL, you'll be banned.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah man RZP whatever you do dude, DON'T go online with that mod chip you'll be banned.

The one kickass thing about xbox unlike Sony....they're actually moderated properly to prevent cheaters.

Man, Halo 2 players know all about that all too well. 8)

Derek

Noob
No Dubson when you sign on your Xbox gets banned. But all you have to do is hide your modded dashboard and you can play like normal, but I don't know if the modded 360s are able to do that. . .yet.

Derek

Noob
Dubson said:
?

I think you misread what I said Sugar
No I didn't. You said you couldn't get online with a modded Xbox. You can but you need to hide your modded dashboard(original Xbox). I said I didn't know if you can do that with the 360 yet. Also it bans your modded Xbox a few minutes after you sign online.

Derek

Noob
Dubson said:
dubson is confused
Oh, maybe I didn't explain it well.

Dubson said:
aswell, as far as I know you cannot get online with a modded 360
Yes you can but you have to do it a certain way on the original Xbox but I don't know how/if you can on the 360.

Get it now?

dubson

Noob
oh ok i got you,

i know you can hide it or whatever on the old xboxes, but as far as i knew there wasnt a way to yet on the 360's

like you said though its probably only a matter of time,

im sure they are pretty serious with preventing modchips online on the 360

I've always been under the assumption that microsoft wants people to mod their consoles. Makes perfect sense to me.

There's a known way to mod the 360 and still be able to get on XBL undetected and it doesn't require a mod chip. It involves flashing the firmware of the DVD drive inside the 360.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
mistaKM said:
I've always been under the assumption that microsoft wants people to mod their consoles. Makes perfect sense to me.
How do you figure? :?