What's new

Who is the worst character in MKX?

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
A really good Reptile can really put on the hurt, constantly making you guess 50/50's albeit unsafe 50/50's. You'll be like which way do I block!!! But of course a bad read from Reptile = he is blown up pretty hard. If he suddenly got damage I'm gonna be legit scared of this character.

FoolishProphet

Still waiting for Jade :\
But I gotta downplay her man... how else am I supposed to get those buffs. But it is true that all of the notable MKX players put her on the very bottom. I ain't gonna argue. lol
I got you ;) with the downplay lol,she could definitely use some more well thought out buffs.I don't like how heavy she feels,way to slow in my opinion.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Kitana. This should come as no surprise, considering we've been saying it for the past two months.

Reptile. Everyone has better damage. Everyone has a better neutral game. Everyone has better zoning. He has no real AA. His Variations are worthless, easily punishable and not worth the meter to make them viable. I would say he is in bottom 3. With Kitanna and FerraTor

BloodyNights

Seriously making me doubt she's bottom 5. At least better than the downplayers make her out to be.

And since when did people start deciding ferra/torr was bad. Like really?
lol Shhhh...D4G don't let them know about Kitana...let me be a Kitana downplayer so she will get buffed to hell.

Reactions: D4G

BloodyNights

Lol I'm literally convinced this is what all of you are trying to do. Good luck!
Have you ever played a Kitana as good as mine tho? I sure haven't lol But she does legit struggle in some situations. I've just leveled her up enough to get past her weaknesses, and exploit her strengths.

iMileena

"I will cut a hole in you"
Id say jason & reptile.
Jason is just bad cause he's just very bland & very vanurable.
Unlike mk9 reptile mkx dumbbed down reptile to where he sucks like ass now cause hes way too easy to punish

D4G

Win At All Cost
Have you ever played a Kitana as good as mine tho? I sure haven't lol But she does legit struggle in some situations. I've just leveled her up enough to get past her weaknesses, and exploit her strengths.
There's another guy on PSN wreaking havoc with Kitana, he uses Royal Storm. Really good imo, gave me just as much trouble as you.

I don't deny she has her struggles but so does every character(Sub Zero players know what I'm talking about :DOGE).

In terms of where she is on the tier list, maybe she is legit bottom tier but I don't think that makes her necessarily bad either. The character balancing is almost close to perfect outside of the Top Tier characters and a few bad variations.

BloodyNights

There's another guy on PSN wreaking havoc with Kitana, he uses Royal Storm. Really good imo, gave me just as much trouble as you.

I don't deny she has her struggles but so does every character(Sub Zero players know what I'm talking about :DOGE).

In terms of where she is on the tier list, maybe she is legit bottom tier but I don't think that makes her necessarily bad either. The character balancing is almost close to perfect outside of the Top Tier characters and a few bad variations.

Woot another good Kitana player? Give me the name! lol To be honest only thing Kitana really needs is a mid hitting fan. If she get's that then she will be fine. It will stop characters like Sub-Zero/Scorpion for instance being able to D4 her all day because her strings don't reach him, and neither do her low pokes.

D_Matt_Ma

Sheeva isn't Goro's wife. Goro is her husband.
Goro is worse than Kitana. Goro has to deal with some really bad match-ups. Kitana doesn't have too many good ones, but I'd rather take almost fair to the occasional I'm screwed.

Reptile is low damage, can't deny that. Jason has some messed up hitboxes. Won't lie about that either. But these 2 are more of the "not strong enough" category, whereas Goro/Kitty are more of the "too weak."

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
Ferah has some really simple high damage combos.. that's why I want to say he isn't the bottom one. Jaqui seems rather pathetic to me. I've only fought spammers that quit when you crouch their full auto. Never in 1k online matches fought a non spamming jaqui.. wow I'm just realizing this... wtf. I'ma go Youtube some good Jaqui players cause I haven't seen one.

I'd say Kitana or Reptile. Now if we pit these two together. Who's going to win? I think Kitana may win that one but i'm not 100%. I don't think Goro is the worst. He's got some monster armor and some easy as all hell combos. Yeah he isn't playable in top tiers but lets face it. Goro always was a character you spam specials with. He was then, he is now. Interesting. Wish you had made a poll for this one. I'm curious.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
All around worst to me? Between Jason and Ferra/Torr. Both have one solid variation, but really struggle in others. There is no real answer to worst or best though, the variations make it hard to say. I think variation tier lists are more important than actual character tier lists for MKX.