What's new

Who is the most underpowered character in any fighting game?

Virtually unplayable, powerless, bad matchups etc, who is the weakest character ever?

Post video evidence

Last edited:

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
My friend that plays BlazBlue tells me that Iron Tager is the worst character in all of fighting games.

Is this true? Apparently he can't dash?

Rude

Hercule in DBZ Budokai was virtually unplayable. You will not win unless you're playing someone vastly inferior to you. "Weakest character ever" in comparison to the characters in the game, he may take the cake.
Dude...real talk? I fucking loved those games.

Frieza/Cooler with spaceships equipped.

:-D

haketh

Noob
Virtually unplayable, powerless, bad matchups etc, who is the weakest character ever?

Post video evidence
MVC2 Kobun is the answer to this, can't even reliably kill anyone.

My friend that plays BlazBlue tells me that Iron Tager is the worst character in all of fighting games.

Is this true? Apparently he can't dash?
He has no dash but no he's nowhere close to weakest of all times.

War in TMNT Tournament Fighters is abysmal.
God all taht character has going for him are some good buttons

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Dude...real talk? I fucking loved those games.

Frieza/Cooler with spaceships equipped.

:-D
Yea those DBZ games were the truth. Back when "online" meant calling the friends over for some rage inducing DBZ battles!

Oh and Iron Tager is nowhere close to the worst character lol. He's actually good in a couple of BB games.

Rude

Yea those DBZ games were the truth. Back when "online" meant calling the friends over for some rage inducing DBZ battles!

Oh and Iron Tager is nowhere close to the worst character lol. He's actually good in a couple of BB games.

I was always lead to believe he was a shitter. Clearly I've been mislead by downplay.

Atomic Era

Grundy want pants too.
Servbot. Low health, terrible reach on his normals, his combos do next to nothing damage wise. His only redeeming qualities are his ridiculously small hit box and his supers. His sole purpose is as a DHC character.

Tiny in clayfighters, the game biohazard battle is underpowered as a whole, there was this dinosaur fighting game on sega primal rage... Can't remember the fighters but raptors

Titans1373

Pew pew pew quitality
The answer is superman from dcuo. They have a legends mode where all the dc characters can fight. Superman was a character you had to buy. He sucked, bad. When yous see robin mopping him up you know there was a problem.