What's new

Who is the most disappointing looks wise to you?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
...it's cheaper to buy a new rack or shelf for storing additional game cases than it is to buy a new hard drive for my game console. ...I miss memory cards. :(
I thought the games will be store in some kind of cloud service, so you dont need to buy hard drives, but I could be wrong. Yeah, memory cards would be awesome with enough space, but IIRC they store save states, not entire games.

I thought the games will be store in some kind of cloud service, so you dont need to buy hard drives, but I could be wrong. Yeah, memory cards would be awesome with enough space, but IIRC they store save states, not entire games.
That's fine. I'd love to go back to memory cards. Then I wouldn't have to take my PS3 with me to show my friends my SCV characters. And I like the idea of "cloud storage" even less. It doesn't take much imagination to think that someone could really screw people over on this.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
..And I like the idea of "cloud storage" even less. It doesn't take much imagination to think that someone could really screw people over on this.
I guess you mean a hacking issue... ummm... well I dont know what to say about that, but in that case none commercial good should be store on internet. I mean, it could have some problems but at the end it will be cheaper (at least for me), and I really have not too much money to spend on videogames so it will benefit me. :p.

randomdude

Master
digital only games would suck for teenagers who have money but lack a credit card. well generally people who lack a credit card. hopefully next gen xbox isn't like the rumors make it out to be

Nah, I can live with Mr. Peanut Bane from TDKR, but super juicer/dumb Banes are the worst, for example : Batman & Robin movie Bane or Arkham Asylum Bane.

Best Bane is Secret Six Bane.
Bomb! Bomb!

I don't know why Arkham Asylum Bane gets a bad rap. It's obvious he was being fed Titan for his fight, not Venom, so he was a little less coherent than usual. That's what I got out of it.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
digital only games would suck for teenagers who have money but lack a credit card. well generally people who lack a credit card. hopefully next gen xbox isn't like the rumors make it out to be
But you can use pre paid cards like those digital cards that you can buy on amazon, you dont need to have credit cards.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Bane
Bane.

They always mess him up. They made his model WAY too big. They needed to go knightfall bane. Make him like a big wrestler, not a huge inhuman beast. Venom should not do that much change.

Plus, the ugly tubes and all the horrible veins and he just looks terrible.
This exactly! He should still be huge, same height even, but he should be proportionate.

Think body of a god instead of body of a monster.

Even his attacks are too primitive, Bane is a trained fighter, he doesn't just swing himself around like an ape.

sea_guy

Monitor
Superman - I can't stand the briefless new 52 look, and despite having like five alternate costumes so far none of them are his 'classic' costume. If it ends up being DLC I'm okay with that.

ragnar0kz28

Warrior
Getting a good laugh out of the people saying Bane is "too big". I'm gonna make a wild guess and say that you're first encounter with the character was TDKR...
Bane's costume is done to perfection in Injustice, if they do a TDKR Skin for him all of his animations will be broken due to him being so much smaller than Bane should be. (Hands not being in the right place, smaller hitbox, etc)

But in my opinion NRS messed up on Raven (No darker shadow around her eyes under the hood just looks strange) and Ares for making his face WAAAAAAY too visible. I've seen gameplay of him and the fact you can see his face so clearly completely ruins him.
It's funny because he is done perfectly in the Injustice comic (Face completely blacked out by shadow, piercing red eyes glowing from the helmet, looking sinister as hell) and he has this goofy face under this insanely evil looking helmet.
He just looks... wimpy seeing the small dude in gigantic armour, such a shame... because his character design would have been improved 1,000 times over if he had a blacked out face.

And agreed with above, cheap bastards like you are killing my industry and costing me and tons of other talented people money and work because you decide to steal what we work out asses off on.
Hope you and your pal are caught and banned permanently or your "chipped" Xbox explodes or something.
Sorry, you got me all wrong I allready got my original game for ps3 in my amazon I payed my 60$, I dont own a 360, but pirated stuff come out faster than the game itself, I just want to check it out later on today, Im doing nothing wrong, Im paying my full price for the game, same I did whit mk9 when it first came out, so please dont call me a cheap bastard. Till the game ships to my place it will be like May, this way I can get a good idea who Im going to main.

Saffa

Mortal
So much bitching about the female faces...

Am I at MK Online.com by accident ?

For the sake of being on topic: Doomsday. His animation seems a little "stiff". He reminds me of Primal Rage somehow, like he is claymation or something.