What's new

Who is the most average?

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
Using which character, in your honest opinion, do you think I would either be at the most average amount of advantage, while also being at the most average amount of disadvantage?

We can go by elimination. Joker, Lobo, Shazam, Lex Luthor, and Bane are generally regarded as disadvantaged. Maybe even the nerfed Scorpion too. Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Green Lantern are generally considered as really advantaged. So, probably anyone from the rest of the cast has a decent blend of pros and cons.

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
We can go by elimination. Joker, Lobo, Shazam, Lex Luthor, and Bane are generally regarded as disadvantaged. Maybe even the nerfed Scorpion too. Superman, Black Adam, Aquaman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Green Lantern are generally considered as really advantaged. So, probably anyone from the rest of the cast has a decent blend of pros and cons.
But who has the least amount of pros and the least amount of cons?

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Honestly, probably Catwoman.
Does ok damage, has ok mobility, has ok footsies, has ok means of getting around projectiles and an average approach.
I look at her and all I see are 5-5s