What's new

Question Who is the current best Superman?

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
How do you rep him? This is not a blow up, I'm genuinely curious
By enjoying and thinking new stuff even if I win. I didn't say I was better regardless if it's the only thing ppl want to show these days. If you were curious you would ask "what's correct representation" type of question. Injustice needs more time, only braindead chars have reached full potential, Superman hasn't. There is no best because better still exists. And as long as tier and matchup lists exist in this game ppl will be sleeping.

I've seen curiosity and she's an ugly bitch, take care

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
If I made a thread like this it would be closed within 5 minutes. People wonder if Superman is viable because he makes Top 8 and then doesn't make Top 8 the next major so it was a 'fluke' according to them but Killer Frost never makes Top 8 let alone out of pools and she's still viable.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
If I made a thread like this it would be closed within 5 minutes. People wonder if Superman is viable because he makes Top 8 and then doesn't make Top 8 the next major so it was a 'fluke' according to them but Killer Frost never makes Top 8 let alone out of pools and she's still viable.
I think you miss understand me. This thread is more about who are the Superman players that should be noted.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
By enjoying and thinking new stuff even if I win. I didn't say I was better regardless if it's the only thing ppl want to show these days. If you were curious you would ask "what's correct representation" type of question. Injustice needs more time, only braindead chars have reached full potential, Superman hasn't. There is no best because better still exists. And as long as tier and matchup lists exist in this game ppl will be sleeping.

I've seen curiosity and she's an ugly bitch, take care
Well that's what I meant. Maybe my question was mis worded. I don't care who is and isn't better, I just want supes players to keep looking for stuff with him

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Well that's what I meant. Maybe my question was mis worded. I don't care who is and isn't better, I just want supes players to keep looking for stuff with him
Well, judging from 6 months' gameplay they won't. Your "F23 and a dream" is fitting and funny, but for most players it's their whole gameplay. Then again to be honest I like that, because Superman is cleverly made so he would be friendly at first, demanding later. And the world is already facing it: Superman wasn't made for anyone

Cash

Noob
I feel like no one watched NEC! Theo blew KDZ's back out and Slayer out placed him as well! IMO I think slayer is the best I've played Dab and he's good but not on the level of slayer! PRE patch KDZ was the best! Post patch it has to be slayer then theo haven't seen dab in tournament so can't comment on him.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I feel like no one watched NEC! Theo blew KDZ's back out and Slayer out placed him as well! IMO I think slayer is the best I've played Dab and he's good but not on the level of slayer! PRE patch KDZ was the best! Post patch it has to be slayer then theo haven't seen dab in tournament so can't comment on him.
that's cute and all
but slayer has not made top 8 in ages, evo if am not mistaking
so for a person to to be the best with their character they have beat respectable players in the mirror match? l0l
Master KDZ made countless top 8 appearances and won a major after the nerfs
slayer no where to be seen and theo dropped him so yeah
Master KDZ DA BEAST
YEAPPPPPP

Cash

Noob
that's cute and all
but slayer has not made top 8 in ages, evo if am not mistaking
so for a person to to be the best with their character they have beat respectable players in the mirror match? l0l
Master KDZ made countless top 8 appearances and won a major after the nerfs
slayer no where to be seen and theo dropped him so yeah
Master KDZ DA BEAST
YEAPPPPPP
If I recall your master KDZ uses wonder woman post patch what "majors" did he make top 8 winter brawl , DTN ? Enlighten me? The only superman to make top 8 in multi region major with superman was theo at NEC! A tournament that slayer got 9th in. As far as I'm concerned SLayer is the best superman.