What's new

Question Who is the current best Superman?

If I recall your master KDZ uses wonder woman post patch what "majors" did he make top 8 winter brawl , DTN ? Enlighten me? The only superman to make top 8 in multi region major with superman was theo at NEC! A tournament that slayer got 9th in. As far as I'm concerned SLayer is the best superman.
Master KDZ is love... Master KDZ is life...

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
I would say daddy dab, slayer, Theo, and kdz.. In that order. Kdz won wb with supes, but he used ww half the time so I'm not sure if that counts in the sense of winning with a certain character. No disrespect, he's godlike at the game.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
If I recall your master KDZ uses wonder woman post patch what "majors" did he make top 8 winter brawl , DTN ? Enlighten me? The only superman to make top 8 in multi region major with superman was theo at NEC! A tournament that slayer got 9th in. As far as I'm concerned SLayer is the best superman.
l0l
you saying that wowo is better than superman?
@Hysteria :DOGE

PS: dab's superman is like nothing I have ever seen.
Master KDZ Da Besta tho

BS3OOO

Noob
Wait did you just take me seriously?
Not the Floe part. I was just stating that I didn't mine the threads because it shed some light on some lesser known players. Even though Dab is known by many in the community, I now look forward to seeing his superman thanks to this thread.