In no particular order..

1. Reo
2. Ricosuave
3. Forever King
4. Sonicfox
5. KDZ

The above are for obvious reasons.

6. GGA Max (the dude's a beast)
7. Jupiter (he's been kicking ass lately and I think he'll only get better)
8. Pig (he's shown that he's taking the game way more seriously, coming out with all kinds of tech and getting MU experience.. I think he's gonna come out swinging very soon)
9. 16 Bit (the man's a character loyalist and learns every MU down to the very bone while still being a monster in tourney, that deserves some respect)
10. Zyphox (this guy is like a Saiyan.. you beat him and he hits the lab, trains like a madman, and comes back even stronger. that's real dedication)
When referring to Zyphox hitting the lab and that he's a Saiyan, it should be referred to as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. :D

D

Deleted member 28105

To be perfectly honest, NightmareSF. I cannot wait for that triumphant EVO comeback that he promised.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
These guys are ALL in tourney KILLERS and probably the most feared when seen in what pools they're in.

KDZ - 9 votes
Reo - 9 votes
Forever King - 8 votes
Sonicfox - 8 votes
Theo - 7 votes
Rico Suave - 7 votes
Haze Jupiter - 6 votes
Max - 5 votes
Wound Cowboy - 3 votes
Saltface - 3 votes
16bit - 3 votes
Noobe - 2 votes
Dartharma - 2 votes
Deg - 2 votes
Zyphox - 2 votes
Playing2Win - 1 vote
Slips - 1 vote
Tyrant - 1 vote
Blind Ducky - 1 vote

Im also shocked that some of these guys only have 1 vote. There's to many good players IMO to have a clear cut absolute best.. To me, injustice tourneys with this group is like football.. " On any given Sunday ", anyone can win.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
When referring to Zyphox hitting the lab and that he's a Saiyan, it should be referred to as the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. :D
there is no one who has spent as much lab time as i have with flash, the only characters i don't have character specific tech for is batgirl and zatanna because i never bothered buying them, but this will change.......as soon as i lose to 1 in tournament :DOGE